Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Bia Massage GFE - Limehouse  (Read 754 times)

2 review(s) for BRENDA MASSAGE GFE (1 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by WARSZAWA16]

Offline MOTG86

External Link/Members Only

Met Bia several weeks ago for FBSM.  £150 for 60 mins.  Seems to be part of the Brazilian crew who operate nearby who I've used a fee times.

Booking
Easy text communications, though clearly a maid based on her lack of English.

Flat in Limehouse, easy to find and about 5-10 mins from the DLR station.

Meeting
Was let into the flat and usual behind the door.  Bia was wearing the red lingerie in her main picture and invited me to shower.  She's smaller than I expected (around 5 1) but pictures do her justice, very fit.

Was offered a shower (all clean with good selection of toiletries) and came out to the room which had quiet music playing, a massage table and double bed.  Laid down on the table and Bia started on the massage.  Nothing particularly special at this stage, limited CC swipes and nothing too sensual.  After 15 mins she climbs on my back and starts rubbing her body over mine with heavy breathing in my ears.  She then positions herself so her pussy is rubbing my head while the rest of her massages my body.  Very sensual. 

Was expecting the usual turn but instead she tells me to get on the bed.  She pours oil on herself and me and starts working on my front.  Eventually there's a lot of dry humping and she gets a condom to finish off.  Think she might be quite inexperienced as it took her a while to get it out of the packet and rolled down - she even managed to split one condom while putting it on the first time!

Rode her in reverse cowgirl before switching to missionary.  Was about to cum so pulled out, whipped off the dom and came on her oiled body. 

Conclusion

Lacking in English and services a bit limited but very friendly and obliging.  I think the other Brazilian crew around Canary Wharf are a better shout but I wouldn't say no to seeing her again