Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Best two girl service?  (Read 3781 times)

Offline monkeybucket

Keep looking for a two girl service. What's the best you've had? locally that is...

Johnnybravo1975

I have had three reasonable two girl experiences in my life.

Unfortunately none appear to be working any more.

I saw a couple of girls in Coventry in my early years of punting which was quite entertaining. I subsequently saw one of them a few times after that, from memory her name was Emma.

I saw a couple of girls in north nottingham, that came about from seeing a girl a few times and after the punt talking about experiences and life. She would tell me stories about a friend of hers who worked I looked her up on AW and saw them both one night.

My last experience was with two milfs in derby, if you like dirty fucks then these were up there with the dirtiest I have ever had. Shagging one girl from behind whilst her friend is sitting on her back letting me finger her whilst I kissed her, then telling me to fuck her friend up the arse was quite an experience, especially when she held my cock as I pushed it in.

I have also had some absolutely wank experiences with girls who realily weren't bisexual in the slightest and also didn't seem overly interested in me.

Offline monkeybucket

I saw a couple of girls in north nottingham, that came about from seeing a girl a few times and after the punt talking about experiences and life. She would tell me stories about a friend of hers who worked I looked her up on AW and saw them both one night.

My last experience was with two milfs in derby, if you like dirty fucks then these were up there with the dirtiest I have ever had. Shagging one girl from behind whilst her friend is sitting on her back letting me finger her whilst I kissed her, then telling me to fuck her friend up the arse was quite an experience, especially when she held my cock as I pushed it in.

Any links to the girls north nottingham & the Milfs sound my type. :D I had a set of Milf on the HL one looks really hot and the other i'm not sure of..Its an expensive shit punt if it turns out bad...

Johnnybravo1975

Sorry mate they have all quit working.

The girl I used to see in north nottingham has got married and moved to Rotherham way. I imagine she is trying to put her working behind her.

The derby milfs, both have disappeared off AW now. One left about 6 months ago after having a baby. The other went nuts from what I can work out and you are best staying well clear.

Offline Mutinyonthecounty

The best 2 around here are miss Ashton and bailey kantrell by a country mile

robbo24

Keep looking for a two girl service. What's the best you've had? locally that is...

Where EXACTLY in the east midlands are you willing to travel?

Offline monkeybucket

Any where as long as its a top service.

robbo24

Had a cracking 2 girl with a duo called Charlotte and Brooke in Northampton, both offer most services i believe

Closet freak

Had a cracking 2 girl with a duo called Charlotte and Brooke in Northampton, both offer most services i believe

If your recommending them , then at least put up a fucking link  :crazy:

Offline Lukej123

Can you give any more info on these 2.

Have Charlotte on my HL for a while now but something making me hesitant - mainly around how discrete the place is and how safe etc

Can you tell us any more - or even pm me?

Cheers

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 10
Can you give any more info on these 2.

Have Charlotte on my HL for a while now but something making me hesitant - mainly around how discrete the place is and how safe etc

Can you tell us any more - or even pm me?

Cheers

robbo24 has not logged in since 09-Oct-2014. It may be easier for you to PM him.

Offline Lukej123

Thanks cooltiger.....well spotted - I actually thought it was yorkshire123 who'd seen her/them but it was sloppy reading on my part! 

WBoy

Is Northampton or Milton Keynes within your range MB?
One of my best memorable experiences in MK was with Sandra and MatureTania
External Link/Members Only

Also Angela Carr and Chloe UK in Northampton have have some recent good reviews. Visited Chloe many years ago - and am now well tempted again. :)
Best of luck.

Offline mf_1101

Is Northampton or Milton Keynes within your range MB?
One of my best memorable experiences in MK was with Sandra and MatureTania

Also Angela Carr and Chloe UK in Northampton have have some recent good reviews. Visited Chloe many years ago - and am now well tempted again. :)
Best of luck.

+1 on Tania + Sandra, amazing service. Very saddened to see them disappeared atm, was thinking of another booking!

Angela Carr and Chloe, never seen. Likely to see you without booking them prior? With Tania and Sandra I was a regular before hand, probably explains the amazing service I got.

WBoy

+1 on Tania + Sandra, amazing service. Very saddened to see them disappeared atm, was thinking of another booking!

Profiles seem to be up and working - though Tania and Sandra say they've taken a few days off.
Tania External Link/Members Only
and Sandra External Link/Members Only

Hope their not away for long!