Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: MIA_ - Shoreditch 2hr Incall - Early Aug 23  (Read 1187 times)

139 review(s) for MIA_. (121 positive, 16 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by Hotdogboy88]
143 review(s) for MIA___ (124 positive, 16 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by scutty brown]

Offline IceColdSeas

Link to Mia's Profile - External Link/Members Only

I've added this review due to being questioned about the validity and context of my previous dinner date review. I briefly returned to the U.K and reached out to make a booking prior so as to align our diaries.

Price: £500 2hr in call early August.

Physical appearance - Mia is exactly as her profile photos show, when I arrived, she was wearing a very pleasing on the eye green two-piece set that made her figure look divine. Mia wearing heels is easily six feet plus, once they come off, I’d guess Mia is five feet eight or there abouts. Mia has had a boob enlargement and to me it has been carried out well, they feel natural and are of a size that suits her body, unlike the fashion these days to go so big it looks unnatural.

Comms - Comms with Mia have been very good. She is polite and eloquent. Mia responded in a timely manner and was able to accommodate what I was seeking during the booking. This helped reassure me of her professionalism as per the previous time I met with her, as this time i was looking for something a little more erotic with her.

Review - Mia’s instructions to her place was clear and concise. I was let in through the door and allowed to use the private lift to her apartment. As mentioned above Mia was in a green lingerie two-piece set that really took me by surprise, she does know how to accentuate her body.

I had been travelling for some time and really needed a shower which was offered. Mia offered to jump in the shower with me which I gladly accepted. We both stripped off and jumped in. Some light kissing and holding of each other while she was washing me down. Mia was able to switch on the passion during this time which really got my blood pressure up. We both jumped out the shower and dried each other down, Mia was receptive in letting me move her around in a gentle manner. Some more light kissing and she lowered herself down to give a most excellent blowjob in front of the massive mirror in her room. She popped back up with a glint in her eye and asked, “bum or pussy”, after seeing her up close and tasting amazing I opted for pussy. I enjoyed so many positions with her, she was open to being moved around and utilizing her vast array of toys, the plugs are an eye opener for sure, I was enjoying this a lot and came shortly after.

After the cleaning up we spoke about a number of different things and the conversation just flowed. This time allowed me to recuperate a little, after 10 mins I jumped back in the shower as she had asked if I’d like to “try again”.

Upon returning out of the shower Mia held me in her hands and began slowly working me back up again, I was holding onto her bum which is lovely and firm, and just the right size for my hands to hold, after a short time she asked again “bum or pussy” and I went for pussy again as for me she felt great, I’m in no way a big guy but she made me feel like a man 20 years younger. This time around it was pure doggy on her bed, seeing and listening to her speak some words on Brazilian was fun! I have no idea what she was saying but it sounded quite cheeky.

We cleaned up again and I was offered something to drink from her fridge. Again, we conversed with ease and without any awkward silences.

The two hours came round, and I was off on my way. We said our goodbyes, A warm hug and kiss on the way out, this left me leaving with some good memories of the time.

Positives - Mia is exactly as her profile shows. All the things listed in her likes/enjoys list are accurate and offered. Clear directions, clear responses when booking and arranging the meet are big plus for me. I really don't have the time to be dealing with being messed about or general vagueness. 

Neutral - It would have been great to have undressed Mia at the start, and for her to at least allow to get her hair wet so I could fully enjoy her in the shower, but these are a minor thing.

Negative - None.

Would I return - Yes. If I find myself returning back to London in the future which is a distinct possibility, and Mia is available, I’ll be making a booking. Both times I’ve met with Mia she has been professional and has delivered on what we have agreed at the time of making the bookings.