Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: English_Demi + Chelsea british - Brighton DUO!! .. great time  (Read 6763 times)

12 review(s) for English_Demi_£100ph (10 positive, 0 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by lewishamguy]
16 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 4882370) (12 positive, 3 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by lewishamguy]

Offline Skepta87

Demi
External Link/Members Only

Chelsea

200 for an hour incall

Seen and reviewed Demi before and have seen a review on here about a duo with Chelsea so saw Demi green light on and asked to set it up for the same day.. sorted it out and headed over to brighton.

Meet started bang on time at a hotel in central brighton.. let into the room to see Demi and Chelsea in sexy underwear both with big smiles on there face and a warm welcome

Demi is exactly like her pics, slim with some nice average size bolt ons and a cute arse all in proportion very sexy imo
Chelsea seems to be quite a bit older then her profile states but I was expecting that from her reviews on here .. still with a nice body and average natural tits

Gave them the money and was offered a shower but I came fresh so just started to undress as they came over either side of me and started to stoke me all over and take turned kissing me LFK lots of tounge flicking

Dropped my boxers and they sunk to there knees and gave me an awesome double blowjob both licking and sucking the sides at the same time then one sucking while one on the balls and switching back and forth it was a great sight!!

Moved to the bad and lay back and let them continue to share my cock orally.. I found Demi blowjob to be much more pleasurable very wet and no teeth .. Chelsea was also good just demis felt better.. this went on for a while n Chelsea asked if we should fuck but I asked them to carry on to which they both seemed happy to oblige.. then demi asked if she could sit on my face so on she climbed facing me as I grabbed her ass and tits her pussy was very fresh and juicy and also very neat she was making some sexy moans while Chelsea carried on sucking my cock and balls then they switched round and Chelsea pussy was nice to lick aswell and felt amazing having demi really go to work sucking away

A little more double oral then Chelsea got a condom on me and began to ride me while demi was kissing me and sucking my nipples.. then she went round n fondled my balls as Chelsea bounced up and down for a while.. then into doggy with demi close by my side and more kissing and stroking we did this for a while till I ased to get inside demi so a condom change and had her in mish.. i banged away down close then with her legs bent and feet on my chest for a while all the while Chelsea was kissing and stroking me.. I really find demi attractive so just let it go and finished in the bag

Clean up and let them both massage me while we talked for a while .. then turners over and asked them to both suck me off some more which they was happy to do but I was struggling to keep hard now but they kept at it.. then I asked to watch them both play with themselves and kiss while I stoked it but I was not goin to get another drop out unfortunately.. so showered and gave them both a kiss and left

It was a great experience but I let myself down performance wise and didn’t even think to ask for more girl on girl action it was all a bit of a blur till it was over.. will defo see Demi again but wouldn’t go back for Chelsea

Can’t go wrong for 2 keen girls at 200quid

Offline DevilTimed

Two girls for an hour for £200 is a banging rate. Might have to give this ago.

Offline Jayjoseph1995

How does one get hold of Demi, I have been trying to call her, I even messaged her, obviously not all at once.
She replied to me once, when I had asked for an appointment for Saturday, but she replied to say she doesn't work Saturday, and that was it, this was almost a 2 weeks ago. Nothing since then. I jave dropped her a message there and here

Regards
Jay

Offline Skepta87

How does one get hold of Demi, I have been trying to call her, I even messaged her, obviously not all at once.
She replied to me once, when I had asked for an appointment for Saturday, but she replied to say she doesn't work Saturday, and that was it, this was almost a 2 weeks ago. Nothing since then. I jave dropped her a message there and here

Regards
Jay

Her comms are not always the best.. text is definitely the best way but sometimes she won’t get back to you until the next day… maybe ask when she next plans to do Incalls and see if you can make it fit your schedule..

Offline Jayjoseph1995

Yeah I have been trying to text her, just to no avail.
Does anyone know what days she actually works?
From a previous review, I saw she only works 3 days a week.
Regards
Jay

Offline Makka124

Yeah I have been trying to text her, just to no avail.
Does anyone know what days she actually works?
From a previous review, I saw she only works 3 days a week.
Regards
Jay

If you booking a duo best to do it through Chelsea, but Demi is scatty with her coms

Offline RedditchJay

Thats excellent value - on my HL when i next in the area {if they stick around}

Offline crawley99

Do you think the girls  would get it on together?  I'd love to see them lick each other out.  Thanks

Offline macdart

What is chelsea like facially?

Offline thekman100

Demi is fooking gorgeous!

Haven't had a decent 3some since Bangkok blow job bar. I'll see if I can organise this one but I bet they up their £200 rate soon enough!

Offline MrMatrix

Top review OP. Demi has been on my HL for ages. Hopefully will get to meet her next year.  :drinks: