Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: I tried out craigslist  (Read 8131 times)

Offline what-a man

That blog was some funny shit. Didn't read it all (because I started to want to kill myself), but my favourite bit was when he went into the alley by Nandos and started bawling his eyes out, looking up at her window.

Very good.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Offline Tonyleung

cockneybstrd

Well all I've really learned is never to believe anything that comes out of a whores mouth

She fed me a lot of sob stories about her life and how she ended up in Soho. I dunno if it's true or not. And having to stand by and watch all the guys that go fuck her that also made me feel sorry for her and a bit angry and fustrated.

Maybe I cared for her out of pity. But now I think about she's not going be going anywhere anytime soon. It's clear to me now that the money she makes HAS to be worth the sacrifice of fucking ~100 guys a week and all I ever was to her was just another customer.

I fell for her and I couldn't help it  she was the first girl to ever show me what felt like affection? But she knew what she was doing I think. And for that I hope she works in Soho for the rest of her life. Any sort of vengence I can have is just to move on with my life and become successful and maybe coming back to Soho one day finding out she's still working there. I don't know how much more her cunt can take though LOL

Anyway hope you enjoyed reading the blog at my expense. Time to focus on my last year at Uni

I know you took your blog down but I am sure some cunt will have saved it and will re post it at a later date for amusement,

Can I suggest you get some therapy it might help you with your life in general

Good luck for your last year at Uni.. Maybe try chatting up and fucking a few of them at Uni

SeekingtheTruth

Well all I've really learned is never to believe anything that comes out of a whores mouth

She fed me a lot of sob stories about her life and how she ended up in Soho. I dunno if it's true or not. And having to stand by and watch all the guys that go fuck her that also made me feel sorry for her and a bit angry and fustrated.

Maybe I cared for her out of pity. But now I think about she's not going be going anywhere anytime soon. It's clear to me now that the money she makes HAS to be worth the sacrifice of fucking ~100 guys a week and all I ever was to her was just another customer.

I fell for her and I couldn't help it  she was the first girl to ever show me what felt like affection? But she knew what she was doing I think. And for that I hope she works in Soho for the rest of her life. Any sort of vengence I can have is just to move on with my life and become successful and maybe coming back to Soho one day finding out she's still working there. I don't know how much more her cunt can take though LOL

Anyway hope you enjoyed reading the blog at my expense. Time to focus on my last year at Uni

Just to give you a reality check here. No-one gives a fuck.

You are deluded and potentially dangerous. You really still cant see that you are in the wrong here can you? You stalked her and scared her plain and simple.

Get help and do some growing up. I really don't think UKP is the right place for you.

Mike Oxhard

The OP is beyond professional help. He needs a straightjacket and to be kept away from human beings  :scare:

That is one dangerous freak  :thumbsdown:

Offline punk

how or when did he get the clap?