Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: So-Sexy-Lady-K  (Read 1952 times)

3 review(s) for MILDENHALL - KATE (2 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

freddiekru

She has got a fit body but no were near as sexy as i thougt shed be her face is just abridge may b even a bit ruff. little scar nere her ladie zone but nothin to bad. war realy put me of is the towl on the bed had all come stanes all over it so that was grose. got owo in price tho

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 10
I hope you were gentle with her when you had your hands all over her  :D

dezzatheblue2

Online madeinwales56

She has got a fit body but no were near as sexy as i thougt shed be her face is just abridge may b even a bit ruff. little scar nere her ladie zone but nothin to bad. war realy put me of is the towl on the bed had all come stanes all over it so that was grose. got owo in price tho

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

As we're doing text speak - WTF?
« Last Edit: September 16, 2014, 04:39:56 pm by madeinwales56 »

Offline Stukey

I am fairly sure I visited this lady in Brandon, at least a dozen times, when she was Ella. I have not seen her for at least 7 years, but all the same I do not believe a word of that report, unless she has fallen off the rails, which I sincerely doubt and what with the text speAk East European style, I am unlikely to change my opinion.

Offline socks

I am fairly sure I visited this lady in Brandon, at least a dozen times, when she was Ella. I have not seen her for at least 7 years, but all the same I do not believe a word of that report, unless she has fallen off the rails, which I sincerely doubt and what with the text speAk East European style, I am unlikely to change my opinion.
Well you're doing better than me mate. I didn't understand a word of that "report".

Offline myredsass

I visited her a couple of years back and will, one day, return to see her. I had no complaints about her

KayHerts

My babel fish just died.