Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Rihanna_Filipino Leeds. One of the best…  (Read 4796 times)

28 review(s) for Rafaelle baby (27 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by GingerNuts]

Offline Hussar55

Rihanna Filipino.  External Link/Members Only

Early August and I’m searching through Leeds girls on AW and come across Rihanna. I was pleasantly surprised by the candid nature of the photos. Looked stunning….couldn’t wait to get a meeting sorted. She went straight to the top of my hot list and indeed will stay there for the foreseeable future.
Comms a bit hit and mess - doesn’t answer the phone - but eventually text messaging worked and a meet fixed up. Rihanna’s booking text indicates cum 1 £70 and cum 2 £70 (also £10 extra for OWO).  Not come across pricing per cum before but hey ho made the meet all the more enticing and at £150 about the going rate.
Rihanna is located in a very nice block of new flats in a converted mill about a mile or so out of Leeds centre. Easy parking nearby. Well furnished and good bathroom/shower etc.
Had to wait outside door a quite a few minutes but once in the sight before me convinced me I was dreaming. She is very attractive with a gorgeous figure. Tantalisingly dressed in sexy lingerie.  In for a quick shower and then onto the bed to chat and get to know Rihanna. English is not her strong point so she seemed keen to get on with the business. Removed her bra and knickers and the dream just kept going on. Her boobs are to die for and lovely pussy with small lips to match. A cute arse completes the picture.   Straight into OWO and she has a great technique. Had to slow her down for fear of exploding too soon. Asked if I could reciprocate and Rihanna was happy to oblige. Spent the next few minutes licking and sucking her lovely pussy. Only a few groans so don’t know if I was fully hitting the spots. Came up for air and after a quick drink into 69 - undoubtedly one of the best in recent times. Could soon feel the sap rising again.  So on with the condom and into cowgirl and a few strokes later I was there.
After a rest Rihanna tried her level best to install some life into my cock but cum2 was not to be. So spent remainder of time cuddling, admiring her most fantastic body and helping her with her English !
All in all one of the best punts in recent times. Can’t wait to return.

Offline GingerNuts

Offline Candyman1900

She is beautiful and has an amazing body but her inability to communicate during the booking is a bummer. But def worth a go as I doubt you'll find a better face and body for £70

Offline marksmith1986

1 cum for 30 mins is the same as 2 cum for 30 mins?

Doesn’t seem right

Online hornypunter

1 cum for 30 mins is the same as 2 cum for 30 mins?

Doesn’t seem right
Took it as £70 Per cum . So 2 cums in half hour make it same price as hour. Didn't say if he had 30 mins or an hour. Assume 1 hour as £150 for 30 mins is a bit expensive .

Offline Night-Owl

Would be different for me then.

Got prices confirmed as time, not pops.

Offline YorkshireLad

Does she mind being spanked?  It’s not on her likes list.

Offline YorkshireLad

Make sure you have a plan B ready if you book her. She cancelled my booking an hour before the meet.

Offline The0neAnd0nly

Make sure you have a plan B ready if you book her. She cancelled my booking an hour before the meet.

Worth a review and a Neg?... sounds like she's quite flaky although looks amazing!

Offline bobbynobs

I had messaged her Tuesday and booked in with her for Wednesday afternoon and she text to cancel in the morning saying she wasn't feeling very well.
At least she did message so I didn't make the trip over to Leeds.

Offline Night-Owl

I had messaged her Tuesday and booked in with her for Wednesday afternoon and she text to cancel in the morning saying she wasn't feeling very well.
At least she did message so I didn't make the trip over to Leeds.

I must have been on the same day as you then as that's what u got too. Shame as I was already in Leeds but I was hours early.

Offline tb_999

I got the ill message as well, albeit on a different day after arranging a meet. I've not had any response since when trying to rebook. Looks like she's moving on next week, so not going to bother to pursue again.
« Last Edit: August 23, 2023, 04:42:15 pm by tb_999 »

Offline YorkshireLad

Worth a review and a Neg?... sounds like she's quite flaky although looks amazing!

It would of been a negative if she had gone radio silent but she did let me know she had to cancel.

Offline Snagbadjer

She looks fantastic. £70 for 30 mins? Absolute bargain. I hope she visits Lincoln, but won't hold my breath lol.