Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: lisababy__ - Wembley  (Read 923 times)

4 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6924458) (1 positive, 1 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by GingerNuts]

Offline Kyuubi426

External Link/Members Only

Comms: Terrible! I've tried and failed to see her because she's disappeared without even giving me postcode.

Place: budget hotel by Wembley stadium. Not really discreet at all. Was worried someone would ask why I'm there.

Price: Starts at £180 for a hour. I just got an hour.

Looks: She was actually beautiful. didn't really have a bum but has massive tits.

Meet: She gave OWO, which was quite good, although she got lipstick all over my dick which I wasn't keen on. She takes dick well. Did missionary, doggy and fucked her on the side. Would definitely recommend.

Why Neutral: Something happened which could easily have been a one off, but considering she charges for a hour minimum it's annoying. Its a minor grievance but still quite annoying. Happy to elaborate via DM, but don't want to elaborate in public because if it was a one off, she'll recognise this review and therefore who I am.

Offline jakesurrey7

Cheers for the review OP. Was planning on meeting her if she's around next week. Interested to know about the one off thing you mentioned. Please dm me.

Offline daviemac

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 24
Cheers for the review OP. Was planning on meeting her if she's around next week. Interested to know about the one off thing you mentioned. Please dm me.
I would recommend you read the rules again, a few have changed since you joined, one being requesting PMs gets you banned.

BTW there's a link to the rules at the bottom of every page.

Offline Illya Kurakin

Was in discussions with her before Xmas and may meet in January. Would welcome a hint as to what your problem with her was (if you might) so as I can avoid it! Cheers.