Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: TOFTT - Laila_Thai - Binfield near Bracknell  (Read 922 times)

4 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 7225247) (4 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by GingerNuts]
3 review(s) for Mayu (3 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by scutty brown]
4 review(s) for lailathai2024 (4 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by scutty brown]

Offline HeadChef

External Link/Members Only

Comms:  Meeting set up swiftly by text message.  Oral English in person is fair.

Location:  Semi-detached house in centre of Binfield.  Met Thais there several times before over the last few years.  Co op is around the corner and car parking might be possible there, but as on previous occasions I chose to park in a nearby cul de sac.

Services provided:  Kissing, OWO, RO, protected sex

Price paid:  £80 for 30 mins plus £10 extra for OWO

The SP:  The unfiltered AW photos are honest.  5 feet and a few inches.  Might be the advertised 28 but might be mid to late 30s.  Her waist is not tiny as per AW but it is not big either.  She is a shapely woman.  No obvious signs of childbirth but I don't rule it out.  Tats on her legs but nowhere else, as far as I recall.  Huge tits.  Nipples were flat to start with but came alive after stimulation.  Nice face, nice smile, good teeth.  I liked her.

The meet:  Not offered a shower nor needed one.  Stripped off my clothes in her presence.  She slipped off her negligee.  Stood and kissed her for a few mins and my cock rose in appreciation.  Lay on the bed and she teased and tickled and kissed my cock for a few mins.  Gave some attention to her tits of course.  She lay on her back and gave her shaved pussy some tongue action.  Twice I moved my fingers close to her pussy and twice she moved them away.  Bedroom was small so my legs were bent up against the wall while I lay on my front licking her pussy.  I was ready to go, which surprised her and she quickly applied some lube while I applied the waiting condom.  Slipped straight in, very nice.  Enjoyed laying on top of this sexy woman with huge tits and took my time.  Sped up to finish and filled the bag.  She cleaned me up and we had a little chat.  Said she's from Si Sa Ket in Isan province but works in a massage parlour in Bangkok.  I didn't ask for massage this time but I assume that she is good at it.  She did confirm that the massage parlour offers extras, so I guess her sexual skills are as important as her massage skills.

Would I return:  No, I don't think so.  Once is enough.  There are lots of other Thai ladies on AW that I haven't yet met.  Plus I am going to Pattaya in September and need to save some energy and cash for that.