Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Nuru Brie - Clapham Junction / Wandsworth  (Read 2712 times)

25 review(s) for Nuru Brie (15 positive, 8 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by GingerNuts]

Offline ag3418

Link:
External Link/Members Only

When:
May, June, July 2023

Comms:
SMS on the day

Where:
Not close to the station, I was on bicycle but its near Wandworth/Clapham Junction

Girl:
Photos are accurate. GND brunette, late 30s. Slim curvy body (size 10?) attractive. The most amazing breasts you will ever see.

Cost:
3 x 45 mins @ £100 Massage, HJ, Sex

The event:
Having read the reviews I knew roughly what to expect. A fairly "functional" experience - but that what was I was after. A sensual massage, no kissin or oral, and some sex at the end. Recently I have been working long hours so all I wanted was a nice massage and then someone to finish me off with no effort from me - and that's exactly what I got. If you want a GFE or something more than that she is not the girl. Massage is on the bed, face down to start. We are both naked and after some time she rubs you with those amazing weighty breasts. You turn over and eventually she rubs your cock with those breasts. Nothing will make you harder. After some time she slowly rubs your cock, put a condom on and hops on top, breasts in your face. You can suck them while she slowly bounces up and down on you, gradually picking up the pace till you cum, all the time experiencing the motor boat.

Score:
8/10.  Given her AW profile is very specific to what is on offer, this score is related to that. The cons are, the 45 mins is really more like 30 mins with the shower pre and post and the pleasantries. In addition last time I asked for my of her breasts on my cock and she either decided not to do it or misheard me and did more boob work on the back. Next time ill just confirm with her. Ill continue to see her when I am in the mood for that kind of service.

Offline sparkus

Thanks. I'm glad she's in that weird location down there or else I'd be broke.

Offline jaj909

3 x 45 mins @ £100 Massage, HJ, Sex
so you saw her 3 times and she included sex for 100 quid? her profile only lists Oral as an extra, and for 20, maybe the profile is out of date or the extras were at her discretion?
« Last Edit: August 18, 2023, 01:44:34 pm by jaj909 »

Offline ag3418

Ahh I see her profile has changed very recently (she was 36 in July now 41 in August)

if you click Massage+ you see its 1hr for £120. She used to have a 45 min rate for £100.

Offline sparkus

Ahh I see her profile has changed very recently (she was 36 in July now 41 in August)

if you click Massage+ you see its 1hr for £120. She used to have a 45 min rate for £100.

Just seen.  I'm oot!

Offline paulitor23

She was great a decade ago. OWO, enthusiastic and allowed filming without a mask. I still have the vid.

Offline ag3418

Offline Duron

paulitor23, I have seen her last year. Can you DM me?

Offline knock1out

She was great a decade ago. OWO, enthusiastic and allowed filming without a mask. I still have the vid.

Can you DM me please paulitor?

Offline Iloveoral

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 386
Can you DM me please paulitor?

I’d take a moment to read the site rules matey, there’s a link at the very bottom of every page

Especially  #33

33 Access to sending Private Messages and the visibility of Members Post history have different criteria to be gained. The criteria will not be made public. Anyone attempting to circumvent the PM criteria by requesting PM’s may receive a ban.
« Last Edit: September 12, 2023, 07:50:58 pm by Iloveoral »