Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Petite Sami - Polish - Hammersmith  (Read 3281 times)

53 review(s) for PETITE SAMI (33 positive, 11 neutral, 9 negative) [Indexed by WARSZAWA16]

Offline Bangman

External Link/Members Only
I decided to see Petite Sami this week as I was in Hammersmith.
She's been well reviewed here already.

Her communications are fast and excellent.
Location, I've actually been here before, I fucked another wg, forget her name.no issues with location.

Sami.. just as pictures, I'll say she is very cute, facially better in real then pictures and petite, short, slim body.

I stayed an hour, sorted out paperwork.
She got naked and asked me to do the same.

She loves talking, and spent a lot of time talking, I kissed and sucked her titties and body, I instructed her to give me a bj. I returned the favour in a 69 position.
I was pretty hard and told her to put the condom on.
I then asked her to stretch her arse in a doggy position, which she did. I continued rimming her and once ready, stuck my dick in her.
Fucked her in doggy, nice view. She rode me in cowboy and finally I cummed in missionary, whilts hugging and carassing her.
She gave me a kiss on cheeks and gave me tissue to clean myself.
She then spent next few minutes talking and so did I. She is a friendly, polite and sweet girl. I looked at time and there was 15 mins to go, I told her to give me a owo bj, whilts i grabbed her head and arse and I cummed again.
A final clean. I looked at time and My hour was up by a minute, she did offer shower, but I knew she had a client after me, I think in 15 or 30 mins.. so I considered this and left.
So no clockwatching.
Overall I had a good experience.
I already knew there is no owo and kissing, But it's only £120.
So I was expecting a vanilla service and I think I got what I was expecting.
She's been in this industry a long time I believe.

Hidden Image/Members Only

« Last Edit: August 17, 2023, 08:35:06 pm by Bangman »

Offline Mr_X_Ldn

Thanks for your review.

I did consider her this week but saw she has been doing this for awhile and I was wary she may be too jaded by now and not give a decent service but sounds like I was wrong!

Was the location discreet? Hotel or flat? busy area etc?

Offline Bangman

Location is no issue, flat and easy to get to, not many people around.

Please note.. this is not a high positive or medium, but a low positive.

She is facially pretty, but you can tell she's been doing this for a decade, especially when you see her tits. They looked like they been sucked a million times.
As I said, she does like to talk a lot, but from experience, just incase this is a tactic to kill time, I always lead... I instructed her to do this and that and yes.. I ended up having a good time..but this was also down to me managing her too...

Offline stonebow1

You mention getting OWO then say you know there isn't OWO. Which one is it?

Offline Bangman

Apologies, that was a typo error. She doesn't do owo. She gave me a covered bj