Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: First time punter  (Read 1772 times)

Jaglad

Seriously unimpressed by the availability of women in glasgow. Never thought I would need to approach a forum like this but Christ it seems awful out there!! Some real beautiful women but all going through the motions. If i "went through the motions I would be pumping an auld ballon".

Where are the good wg of glasgow???

Offline tazman1002001

Banned reason: White-knight abusing facility to change another punters negative review and then getting abusive after his touting and white-knighting is exposed. Previously banned for similar reasons.
Banned by:

Offline tazman1002001

Banned reason: White-knight abusing facility to change another punters negative review and then getting abusive after his touting and white-knighting is exposed. Previously banned for similar reasons.
Banned by:

Offline Bangers and Gash

Never thought I would need to approach a forum like this but Christ it seems awful out there!!

cheeky fucker.

Offline tazman1002001

Banned by:

JazzMan

The suggestions from Hidden Image/Members Only just reinforces this point.
Where are they?

Offline tazman1002001

Jazzman......have you seen any of the girls I mentioned?

Looking at your 2 reviews its looks like you haven't......why don't you take some time (and not just my suggestions) and search all the profiles mentioned and look at all the various great feedback....

This will give you the answer to your question about " where are they"......?
Banned by:

Jaglad

No cheek intended!! Just meant I thought there would have been plenty about without needing help to find one. Looked at Scottish babe but too many mentions of an old man kicking about.

Offline valdishere

No cheek intended!! Just meant I thought there would have been plenty about without needing help to find one. Looked at Scottish babe but too many mentions of an old man kicking about.

Seriously unimpressed by the arrival of new UKP members in glasgow lately. Never thought I would need to make the forum be aware of such belters as (first time punter Jaglad) plus  nuube, bigbandy, oldsalt angloally plus a few others now into double figure posts , but Christ it seems an awful lot of them out there coming!! Some real crap postings around but all going through the motions of being a serious punter. If i "went through all these postings I would need to be pumping bullets into my head to ensure I'm not a totally brain deid auld bastard wie too much time on ma hawns".

Where are the good punters of glasgow???

Please note no prossies were harmed or. insulted whilst compiling this post.

However I accept Taz's suggestions as not bad ones as any true real glasgow punter will already know having also met them.
« Last Edit: September 16, 2014, 11:34:47 pm by valdishere »

Offline valdishere

Seriously unimpressed by the availability of women in glasgow. Never thought I would need to approach a forum like this but Christ it seems awful out there!! Some real beautiful women but all going through the motions. If i "went through the motions I would be pumping an auld ballon".

Seriously unimpressed by the arrival of new UKP members in glasgow lately. Never thought I would need to make the forum be aware of such belters as (first time punter Jaglad) plus  nuube, bigbandy, oldsalt angloally plus a few others now into double figure posts , but Christ it seems an awful lot of them out there coming!! Some real crap postings around but all going through the motions of being a serious punter. If i "went through all these postings I would need to be pumping bullets into my head to ensure I'm not a totally brain deid auld bastard wie too much time on ma hawns".

Where are the good punters of glasgow???

Please note no prossies were harmed or. insulted whilst compiling this post.

However I accept Taz's suggestions as not bad ones as any true real glasgow punter will already know having also met them.

Jaglad

Aye well played, feel better now I hope. Can't all be experienced punters, need to start somewhere so thought this would be a good place for suggestions. Cheers taz