Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Katie gfe - Outcall Salford.  (Read 462 times)

10 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6401724) (8 positive, 1 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by WARSZAWA16]

Offline Pauld344

£200 for an hour outcall to a hotel.

I've seen comments that she appears early 30's, but the women I saw wouldn't pass as any younger than 40. (Fair enough, it does say 40 in her profile)
We had a good chat to start with, I found her to be friendly and easy to talk to. She does have a strong scouse accent and admitted that she is from Liverpool, not Cheshire.
She started with a lap dance, which was great. Plenty of mutual touching with her pushing those massive titts into my face. Aside from the massive boobs I found her body to be average. She also has a large tattoo around her waist which has been hidden in her profile pictures.
She worked her way down and gave me oral. She used her hands more than her mouth, and the oral itself wasn't the best.
Onto the bed, we had sex in cowgirl, missionary and doggy. Finished with a tit wank, but she refused a facial despite it being on her likes list.
She cleaned herself with a towel, and to my surprise started to get dressed. At this point we still had 20 minutes left. I wasn't going to cum again, so wasn't overly bothered. We spent the rest of the time talking.
Overall I found the meet underwhelming. She was friendly enough, enthusiastic during sex and she obviously has ridiculous sized titts, but average oral, misleading profile and the 1 pop policy makes it a neutral.