Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Emily - fit and pretty  (Read 5499 times)

2 review(s) for VIPEMILY (1 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by ]

sash

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only
3 overnights and each one fucking awesome.
I was lucky on an RB with Emily and not regretted a single minute with her since.
No photoshopping, thats her figure. Size 8-10, tanned and no fat or scares or lines etc - you can suck, bite and lick any part of her body for ages and enjoy her natural moans. You could bury your face in her tits or ass - just sheer heavenly fun.
DFK, OWO, tie & tease, all her likes ;)
The other like not shown is, she can fuck for hours, no kidding. some girls cum 7 or 8 times and then are too tired or are sore. Emily somehow 'goes on and on and on'....
If you want to master the session, she is willing - boy is she willing. I simply could not get up off the bed in the morning so she gave an amazing bj and then rode me again just to make sure I had to take the day off from work.

All I would say is, if you saw her at a club, you'd want to leave with her and shag her all weekend.

Somewhere between a GFE and PSE

password02

Thanks Just seen her prices - very confusing?

She has 1 hour at £150 and below £300 ph for out call?

Thanks for the review  :hi:
« Last Edit: September 15, 2014, 11:58:14 pm by password02 »

helmsdale

but only £150 p/hr monday to fridays according to her profile

Cal Sam

One pic and £300.having a laugh

Offline Tailpipe

3 overnights back to back or three different nights

Looks good to me . But that's a few quid ,

sash

TP,
3 overnights with her at the RB rate, which she honoured. The new rates was sensible of her and what you can book her at. Not good sport of me if I say what the overnight rates were but she is a fucking good fuck and hence several punts with her. I decided to only review girls that keep up a high standard and she does.
Her English is good so do text her. she does have family and friends around her a lot, so text is the best way to get started with her.

Its always a risk booking longer appointments when you haven't tried the WG out to see if you both click but Emily just enjoys sex.

Shame she only has one pic showing as she has a lot of good ones, as she is fit...
Yes £300 is sill for ANY WG but at 150 PH and longer booking rate even less, defo worth it.

Anyway, if you persist and get to see her - do thumbs up or down

Online shagbambi

Thanks for the review.  She looks fantastic, and at 150 it looks like a good deal.

Offline Tailpipe

TP,
3 overnights with her at the RB rate, which she honoured. The new rates was sensible of her and what you can book her at. Not good sport of me if I say what the overnight rates were but she is a fucking good fuck and hence several punts with her. I decided to only review girls that keep up a high standard and she does.
Her English is good so do text her. she does have family and friends around her a lot, so text is the best way to get started with her.

Its always a risk booking longer appointments when you haven't tried the WG out to see if you both click but Emily just enjoys sex.

Shame she only has one pic showing as she has a lot of good ones, as she is fit...
Yes £300 is sill for ANY WG but at 150 PH and longer booking rate even less, defo worth it.

Anyway, if you persist and get to see her - do thumbs up or down

:drinks:

Offline Jimmyredcab

Little wonder she has to beg for reverse bookings, £1000 overnight is fucking ridiculous ------------ and only one pretty useless photo.   :bomb:

Offline Tailpipe

Little wonder she has to beg for reverse bookings, £1000 overnight is fucking ridiculous ------------ and only one pretty useless photo.   :bomb:

You are just having one of your grumpy Days Jim, sash is a proven punter to me , took a chance and found one he likes I am sure he would have paid
many hundreds less for his punts , the picture is crap but often those ones that are paranoia about been seen by friends and family can turn out
to be spot on. Better than a crap photoshop blonde that turns out to be a mutter. 
Will all get crap bids on RB but they do turn up some good ones.

Offline Jimmyredcab

You are just having one of your grumpy Days Jim, sash is a proven punter to me , took a chance and found one he likes I am sure he would have paid
many hundreds less for his punts , the picture is crap but often those ones that are paranoia about been seen by friends and family can turn out
to be spot on. Better than a crap photoshop blonde that turns out to be a mutter. 
Will all get crap bids on RB but they do turn up some good ones.

You have clearly missed my point completely.   :dash: :dash: :dash:

£1000 overnight is totally ridiculous, that is why she has to respond to reverse bookings.   :hi:

The OP makes no mention of how much he paid, hopefully no more than £500.    :hi:

Fb878

Was it an overnight at your home or hotel?

Is she willing to travel?

Thanks

password02

sash

Look, I prefer trying out new talent, hence reporting a hot 26 year old that does her likes. Frankly, weighing up cost of two punts against one good one, even if I paid higher rate, she was worth it :thumbsup:
So, if you don't like her rates, see another out of million out there.
She can ask whatever she wants and responded to my RB coz it was up her street.
It's not her full time job, so she can pick and choose,just like we can.
 Have found some gems whose profiles are sparce but service awesome.
Hey, see her or don't, your choice. I'm just sharing a hot girls link ;)

sash

She travelled 1 hour to my place twice and third time to a hotel with four poster and all sorts of fk furniture that didn't get ruined with bottles of hot oil lol.

Offline Jimmyredcab

She travelled 1 hour to my place twice and third time to a hotel with four poster and all sorts of fk furniture that didn't get ruined with bottles of hot oil lol.

You appear to be quite a wealthy man, many of us are not, pleased you found a gem though.    :hi:

sash

I wish J.
I too won't pay silly rates and set higher market going rates. Just like the USA guys hate EU guys paying DR girls higher rates

Online webpunter

OMG - she looks amazing
So amazing that if it weren't for Sash's pukka review then i'd be thinking like MrPhotoShop had spent a load of time on her pic
Outcall not so easy for me - not impossible - but would add time & extra £dosh to organize
Bummer really as if incall avail then an absolute deffo

Offline hendrix

Thanks for the review Sash, she sounds great, I will investigate further. :D

Offline Jimmyredcab

I wish J.
I too won't pay silly rates

Well we will never know as you prefer to keep the financial side private ---------- which you have a right to do.   :hi:

Offline Tailpipe

Thanks for the review Sash, she sounds great, I will investigate further. :D

Hurry up boys Hendrix is on the case , he will bash it to bits before anyone else gets a chance . :drinks:

You have had plenty of good pussy to last you a life time give the boys chance .

Only joking will it be another 3 ball or 4 ball , we look forward to the review.  :cool:

sash

forgot a detail that may put you off or turn you on
her tongue is pierced, so those that like owo and tongue tussle - yippy ;)
just ask her to put dark make up around her eyes and enjoy face fk....
she will probably slap me for this but hey, I like a bit of slapping hahaha

Online webpunter

IMO think Sash has been very generous providing a review in the 1st place.  Not sure if i would have divulged her as a new "find" quite so quick.  Know its not what we're supposed to do on UKP - but shit happens - and i'm prepared to admit this
What he got the RB * 3 at really is between her & him.  Lets assume she's aware of UKP & reads RB @ £x.  This would be hardly be likely to encourage the same offer again.  Maybe Sash just decided to go off-piste & TOFFT at the right time.  Who knows the reasons why she repeated these at the same price.  My guess is that she was comfortable with the whole set up with Sash & thought something like she knows what its going to be like.  So goes for it.  This is something along the lines of the thread which discusses different experiences for different punters.  Shows what can be achieved with the right approach me thinks.     I'm just going a bit green...:)

Offline NightKid

IMO think Sash has been very generous providing a review in the 1st place.  Not sure if i would have divulged her as a new "find" quite so quick.  Know its not what we're supposed to do on UKP - but shit happens - and i'm prepared to admit this

Plenty of TOFT punters divulge their new finds instantly so ... no idea what you're on about.

Offline Tailpipe

Plenty of TOFT punters divulge their new finds instantly so ... no idea what you're on about.

Many don,t , they keep them under ground , may be a few pay back pm,s .

But you would no this. Then once they have had ther fill , then they review.

And who can blame them.

Offline NightKid

Many don,t , they keep them under ground , may be a few pay back pm,s .

But you would no this. Then once they have had ther fill , then they review.

And who can blame them.

No, I wouldn't. I'll be the first to admit that I'm the exact type of punter described in my previous post.

Why? Because, to me, the satisfaction I gain from helping a fellow punter will always far outweigh any temporary gratification I could get from a pro$$ie.

Online webpunter

No, I wouldn't. I'll be the first to admit that I'm the exact type of punter described in my previous post.
Why? Because, to me, the satisfaction I gain from helping a fellow punter will always far outweigh any temporary gratification I could get from a pro$$ie.
I'd much rather have a pro$$ie "blow smoke up my arse" than get this on UKP :)
I'm not referring to not divulging said 'find'.  Just a matter of timing
If i've ever had a bad experience - or backed off from a punt for whatever reason - can add to threads reaffirming stuff etc - then the 1st thing i do is whack it on UKP

Stealthshagger

i emailed her when she was new and she was interested in pics in the booking, that she would get copies of. she was specifically wanting photoshopping to change her appearance as opposed to discretion, and I saw her veri pic etc as it was visible on her profile at the time. she called herself a model at the time, and she definitely did not look it. I said I'd edit images for discretion if i got to take pics in the booking, but I wouldnt alter appearance for someone as I am a punter, and she got very moody so we never proceeded.

maybe it was a parked profile and the current wg is someone different. Her initial pictures did not look like she would look like the person in the current pictures.

just adding what I know, I am not doubting the reviewer of anyone that has seen her.

sash

Stealth, your right, originally different pics/profile name and she was between a 10-12 size but dont know what happened - she says gym but she went to a 8-10. Hey girls change sizes!!
Someone took pics of her with Canary Wharf in the background - she looked and felt damn good then, hence my original comment of thats the girl without photoshop.
Has she shaved an inch off from stomach in pics, I can honestly say, when i've seen her, its been hammer and tong, not really measuring her up and I really dont bullshit to get credit - you'll see I have reported quite a few negs (oops) - if a girl doesnt want to see me again, so be it but like you, im a punter and HATE when people fluff about a girl so they dont get abuse from her in person or text. I remember one girl came back to my place and banged on my door saying I was ruining her life/job - fk me, she deserved her review....
Back to Emily... i did have a few cancellations with her - both cancelling a few hours prior to meeting, so be warned.
That is the ONLY negative I can comment on her. We are humans after all and have moods, so better not to give a crap service and cancel/postpone.
I wont comment on this thread anymore, as I did my bit and over to you guys ;)

Offline NightKid

I'd much rather have a pro$$ie "blow smoke up my arse" than get this on UKP :)
I'm not referring to not divulging said 'find'.  Just a matter of timing
If i've ever had a bad experience - or backed off from a punt for whatever reason - can add to threads reaffirming stuff etc - then the 1st thing i do is whack it on UKP

To each their own. I never specifically said that it was wrong not to divulge, but those who actually practise as such would certainly not earn my respect ... especially on a forum like this.
Also, the original point I was making to you was; you said sash was being particularly generous by even posting the review, and that's rather unfair (insulting even) to the genuinely selfless punters on here.

Anyway, I've said more than enough in order to elaborate a simple point. So without wishing to derail this review, I digress.

Offline Tailpipe

NK I was not having a go at anyone , as you say each to there own members do what they want to
Do , I have been around long enough to no some of what goes on. Disclose if you wish or
Hold back for later , it's up to the member in my view.

Online webpunter

To each their own. I never specifically said that it was wrong not to divulge, but those who actually practise as such would certainly not earn my respect ... especially on a forum like this.
Also, the original point I was making to you was; you said sash was being particularly generous by even posting the review, and that's rather unfair (insulting even) to the genuinely selfless punters on here.
Anyway, I've said more than enough in order to elaborate a simple point. So without wishing to derail this review, I digress.
Reading back through the thread then with the benefit of hindsight maybe my comment a bit full on.  It was just that there seemed to be undue pressure to reveal the RB amount.  Hence my reply.  Time to move on me thinks.  Will keep an eye on her profile to see if incall gets offered in the future.  Which i doubt.  Happy punting !

Offline Tailpipe

Reading back through the thread then with the benefit of hindsight maybe my comment a bit full on.  It was just that there seemed to be undue pressure to reveal the RB amount.  Hence my reply.  Time to move on me thinks.  Will keep an eye on her profile to see if incall gets offered in the future.  Which i doubt.  Happy punting !

RB amounts are in my view between punter and WG it has caused problems in the past when those Deals have been posted.

There are many that think different but this is my take. RBs do attract many nutters I have done a £400 RB for london and had Bids of £320 from WGs in Leeds.

Every time I do and RB its like  many WGs can not Read , I say size 6-10 and 22 to 26 age (real not AW years) as an example but get bids from loads outside this Range.

If you put a RB at this level in London you can get up to 30 bids.  10 will be worth a second look.

The goods ones often have shit pictures but offer to email you better ones . many seem to be part timers that do it for sex and money and second JOB
but most of there profiles you would not give a second look but this method has turn up some proper GFE types which is my thing
if you like long punts and lots of fluff then it works.

I had a AW profile for 12 years no Feed back as I never used the System , I got 10 positive FBs saying that I was a fluffy nice bloke who was respectful
and almost overnight I got better RBs lower prices and Top class Girls that looked like they worked in a city Bank not hookers.

SO for any liked minded member that's my view for what's its worth. 

If its incall or all action punts you are into then follow password or Hendrix reviews as those to twos are the Active masters at this moment.  :hi:

Sorry for the Derail

Online shagbambi

Thanks for derailing the thread TP.  Your comments on RB are very interesting particulalrly as there is a whole debate regarding having AW feedback or not.

Offline Tailpipe

Thanks for derailing the thread TP.  Your comments on RB are very interesting particulalrly as there is a whole debate regarding having AW feedback or not.

Sorry I did lose the plot there  :drinks: