Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Miss Pro at GirlsJust4You , Birmingham City Centre  (Read 1923 times)

10 review(s) for Miss_Pro (8 positive, 1 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by GingerNuts]

Offline shavedgoodboy

Good enthusiastic unplanned punt.

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

External Link/Members Only

Service
£100 for 30 mins. FK, OWO, tit wank, rimming covered sex inc. anal + £10 venue entrance.

Comms
Phoned the venue landline and was given directions that were very easy to follow if you have a smartphone.

Venue
Place is on the edge of the city centre, quiet enough late at night. Easy buzzed in entry, charged £10 entry which may have been because I hadn't booked or might just be standard, I was in the mood and wasn't going to haggle over a tenner but its not something I love in hindsight. Two other girls there in the venue, its oddly quiet, no music or anything, but its clean and everybody is friendly and welcoming. I'm able to have a drink and a chat and don't feel rushed at any point. Clean toilets, looks like lots of rooms, shower facilities are there too.

Girl
AW pics seem to have a little filter on they are accurate but Miss Pro is pretty, her listed age seems right, she's a curvy girl but no BBW. I would guess size 16 and E cup boobs. Lovely big bum. Those boobs have a lovely natural sag and she's fully shaven. She is really chatty, really forward and very reassuring. I enjoyed chatting to her before the action.

The action
Paid at the till, then led to a room to undress, given a towel and led to the shower in another room which she set running for me. Hopped out and dried myself off heading back to the room. There's a circular bed, seedy red lighting, chair in one corner and sink in the other with a mirror on the wall. Miss Pro gets me going with not deep but nice French kissing, and pops her enormous tits out which I enjoy fondling and sucking on, we lie back and continue to kiss and play with one another and she's already very wet. She moves on to OWO and it's very deep and energetic, lots of sucky noises, I'm hard as fuck. Move her into doggy and get my tongue up her bumhole ,she's clean and I enjoy rimming her for a while. Rubber on and we fuck in doggy for a while, she's tight and it all feels great at all speeds. I pull out add a little lube and move into her arsehole, it's fantastic, her hole yields easily to my cock but her arse is tight when I'm inside. I enjoy this for a while before I flip on to my back, she whips the rubber off and wanks me off over her tits while I finger her arse.

Offered a shower, I dress in my own time and get a water at the bar before leaving on cloud 9. £100 for 30mins is more than I would usually spend and the £10 entrance is a bit meh, but all services provided by the venue and Miss Pro were wonderful, so given it was a walk in I'm delighted and might just head back again another time.
« Last Edit: August 16, 2023, 08:52:39 pm by shavedgoodboy »

Offline poundstock

Thanks for the review. You set the scene very nicely.
All my encounters are private and one to one or occasionally mff. I wish it would not be so but I would find it uncomfortable to be doing business in the company of others. So I miss out on many scenarios.