Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Prices up. Service no better.  (Read 1019 times)

Offline Travis1234

Prices have gone up in all areas of living including the sex industry. But are we punters getting value for money ?  Sometimes we do. Usually unexpectedly. But mostly we don’t. In my opinion at least.
Some SPs are charging £100 for 30 mins. With an array of extras on top. I must admit for Tht outrageous price I would expect a real stunner providing PSE. Which would mean DFK for starters and OWO with full throttle action including gagging. Not the statuesque kissing and half hearted bj with more wanking than oral action. The main event should include all positions and anal imo. But it often doesn’t. One gal charges £50 extra for anal. So with extras and anal ya could be paying something close to £200 for half an hour. !!  Now that is a joke. Not worth it. Again in my cranky opinion.

Offline Clitheroelad

Plenty of threads already on this subject mate. Pussy Inflation is out of control especially with indies, you only have to look at the Piss Taking Prices thread.
« Last Edit: August 16, 2023, 10:50:50 am by Clitheroelad »

Offline RandomGuy99

But there are still many good reliable SPs who aren't taking the piss with their prices and deliver a great service.

Offline Kool Keef

Yep it is frustrating & it's cut down my punting considerably, I rarely use AW these days, but it's not gonna change so everybody has to cut their cloth accordingly to what they can afford to spend.
There are still a few gems out there if you do your research.

Offline 19jammy

At those prices & that attitude that you (OP) speak of, they won’t last long, might be lucky enough to make £10k across a year, it might be what they wanted, but that’s 50 people, roughly at £200 average in a year.
I’ve seen shit girls in parlours at 50-70 with an extra 10-20, these girls don’t last either.

Offline bdyno

Yep it is frustrating & it's cut down my punting considerably, I rarely use AW these days, but it's not gonna change so everybody has to cut their cloth accordingly to what they can afford to spend.
There are still a few gems out there if you do your research.
It's not so much what you can afford to spend.  More what you're willing to spend.
If I wanted to I could afford to pay the inflated prices these girls are charging, but there isn't a fuck in the world worth that sort of money.

I also find there's an inverse quality to price ratio - the more you spend, the less you get from it.  The girls who charge piss take prices far too often have the attitude that you're lucky to be on the same planet as them, let alone getting the opportunity to fuck them.

Offline BaldEagle

But there are still many good reliable SPs who aren't taking the piss with their prices and deliver a great service.

I'm sure everyone can provide examples for the OP but here are four who are reasonably priced and have never disappointed me.

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Offline Kool Keef

It's not so much what you can afford to spend.  More what you're willing to spend.
If I wanted to I could afford to pay the inflated prices these girls are charging, but there isn't a fuck in the world worth that sort of money.

I also find there's an inverse quality to price ratio - the more you spend, the less you get from it.  The girls who charge piss take prices far too often have the attitude that you're lucky to be on the same planet as them, let alone getting the opportunity to fuck them.

Yep, what you can afford or are willing to pay.  :thumbsup:
The last few punts I have had that were at the top of my price range I came away disappointed & I decided then I wouldn't be paying that again unless there were exceptional reviews for the WG.

Offline Southernbloke

My last few punts I have had were all very good vfm with SPs that gave very good service ( all reviewed on here) .
I look around these days and I do struggle to find a SP that fills me with anticipation to see her or them.
Very much wanting to see a couple of ladies in the near future if timing allows but not got a long list.
I think ladies that provide a good service are the more established with reasonable prices but a bit choosy who they see , can’t really blame them but it is frustrating. I have had a couple of ladies who are well established but can’t be bothered to reply to enquiries.

Offline darkace

wait till we only have digital currency then we are going to struggle . :scare:

Offline marc_hotsteppa

Banned reason: Continued abuse despite warnings.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Scousepunter20

I'm sure everyone can provide examples for the OP but here are four who are reasonably priced and have never disappointed me.

Spot on with Annabellebeauty! She is great value for money. I don’t know why she hasn’t got many reviews lately. I haven’t been punting much- only her and sexyJ. I’ve only punted 2 or 3 times in the year. A bit of not wanting to spend the moneY and she doesn’t do Liverpool often!
« Last Edit: August 16, 2023, 10:41:23 pm by Scousepunter20 »

Offline Bustydusty

Not been able to see Annabelle as I generally only do morning meets unfortunately
Abbie no cim so unlikely to see her
Other 2 are top notch and seen them a lot

Offline BaldEagle

Not been able to see Annabelle as I generally only do morning meets unfortunately
Abbie no cim so unlikely to see her
Other 2 are top notch and seen them a lot

Are you saying no CIM just off her likes list or have you been told separately. When I saw her (admittedly a coupe of years ago now) all the oral was without and I ended the punt filling her mouth before she went to spit. Just looked at her last reviews on here (March and April) and it looks like she was still doing OWO and one review at least implies CIM.

Offline Travis1234

You’re absolutely right. Had threesome this morning with full on action including anal. Finishing with CIM. £90. 45 mid. So yes. There is hope. Will review anon.

Offline Bustydusty

Are you saying no CIM just off her likes list or have you been told separately. When I saw her (admittedly a coupe of years ago now) all the oral was without and I ended the punt filling her mouth before she went to spit. Just looked at her last reviews on here (March and April) and it looks like she was still doing OWO and one review at least implies CIM.
No just off her likes I’ve not seen Abbie - I might book and just hope for the best as the price is reasonable and she’s got good reviews
I tend to have at least one punt a week now at either Sheridans to see Charlie or Raven or roses to see almost any as all seem to be good - pay £70 or £85 for 45 minutes inc owo,cim and usually 2 pops

Just the occasional indie
« Last Edit: August 17, 2023, 05:56:41 pm by Bustydusty »

Offline RandomGuy99

You’re absolutely right. Had threesome this morning with full on action including anal. Finishing with CIM. £90. 45 mid. So yes. There is hope. Will review anon.
You had a threesome for 45 minutes for £90?

Really?

Offline Bustydusty

Really?
We’re all waiting

Offline Blackpool Rock

Really?
Must have been 2 of Cueballs cage cuties, wonder if he tipped them a bag of pork scratchings too  :rolleyes:

Offline Bustydusty

Hope it’s not the 2 hippos in longsight

Offline Colston36

Hope it’s not the 2 hippos in longsight

Christ: must be 60 years since I was in Longsight and nothing has changed. Makes me proud to be an ex-Mancunian

Offline Travis1234

Really?

First girl 45 mins. Second girl last 15 mins. Sheridans. Salford. £90. Good kissing, OWO and anal. No extra charges. Will review anon in more detail.

Offline Kool Keef

First girl 45 mins. Second girl last 15 mins. Sheridans. Salford. £90. Good kissing, OWO and anal. No extra charges. Will review anon in more detail.

You got anal for free?
First time I shagged a WG up the tradesmans was at Sheridans when I used to regularly go there, she never charged me either  :yahoo:

Offline Bustydusty

At a guess the anal must have been Raven?
Seen her a few times and she’s been game for anything although I haven’t tried anal as just assumed it’d be £30 extra
Ended up giving her a bit of a fisting last time tho as was curious how many fingers I could get inside her - first for me :D

Come on let’s see this review!
« Last Edit: August 18, 2023, 06:08:52 pm by Bustydusty »