Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Farewell to Tori, from Victoria House Lutterworth  (Read 1622 times)

Offline Charliehutton

While reading a recent review my attention was drawn to the VH homepage, and the announcement that Tori was no longer on the rota.

Blimey. First it's Tottenham without Harry Kane, now it's Victoria House, without Tori. She's been the jewel in the crown of the East Midlands parlour scene for years, and as with Kane's boots, her glittery hooker's heels will be impossible to fill.

I guess she thought it was time to turn the page on this particular chapter in her life and move on, and she'll take with her with the best wishes of an awful lot of us in this forum, I'm sure, because she gave so many of us so much pleasure along the way.

Offline scouting

Offline Mutinyonthecounty

I was hoping you would post something like this Charlie. I never got to see her, but I know from you, other posters on here and other girls working in the industry that she has been well respected.

It was a nice touch by Viccy House to put that message up as well.

Perhaps they could organise a ‘testimonial punt’ with another legend (you) and we could come and watch !!

Offline Charliehutton

I was hoping you would post something like this Charlie. I never got to see her, but I know from you, other posters on here and other girls working in the industry that she has been well respected.

It was a nice touch by Viccy House to put that message up as well.

Perhaps they could organise a ‘testimonial punt’ with another legend (you) and we could come and watch !!

It's a pity you didn't get to see her, I'd have been very interested to read a review. I imagine she'd have taken your own esoteric tastes in her stride, because nothing seemed to faze her. I'd be very surprised if she came back; she struck me as being very, very savvy financially, so I doubt it would be for the money, anyway.

Offline ashparmar2512

Gutted I never got to see her. She was always fully booked whenever I had a chance of getting over there.

Offline righthandman

I had the pleasure of seeing her a few times over the last 12-18 months, but by the end it was impossible to get in to see her. She did seem to have other mainstream ways of making money going well for her so felt it was only a matter of time!

A shame, as one of the few parlour girls to ever live up to her online pics and a flawless service.

Offline mr.bluesky

I only saw her once as Victoria House is a place I don't  visit that often . She was good, but as they say as one train departs another one arrives. Daisy or Jordan look like they may be worth a visit. Lisa is one I saw many years ago so I'm surprised she is still there. To be fair I've  rarely been disappointed when visiting VH even though it is somewhat pricey. A lot of these lady’s do work at other parlours though, sometimes mentioned on other reviews under a different name in Saunas in Manchester or Milton Keynes. Perhaps Tori is just on a break and will return in the future  :unknown:
« Last Edit: August 24, 2023, 06:18:03 am by mr.bluesky »

Offline Ranger156

Yes she was a true stunner who always provided top notch service. Lets hope she comes back in the future! Wish her all the best with her fitness app…

Offline mr.bluesky

I did notice Zoe's profile returned briefly last week at VH , said she was a new girl but I saw her and reviewed her a couple of years ago. Had planned to see her again but she has disappeared off the weekly rosta again :dash: