Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Stephanie aka Yahoobabe - Glossop  (Read 932 times)

18 review(s) for yahoobabe (12 positive, 3 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by scutty brown]

Online rocket88

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

I was working in South Yorkshire and I had a punt lined up but had her bail on me (with reasonable notice). Knowing that a slight detour on the way home would take me through Glossop I gave Stephanie a bell. Arranging a time for later in the day was straightforward enough.
When I parked up in Glossop it was a similar experience to last time I saw her. It took ages for her to pick up with the same vagueness of speech.
There was no welcoming FK this time,Stephanie let me in and asked if I wanted a shower. When I got out she was already stripped for action.
We started with some mutual groping,with Stephanie giving my balls a tickle to get me hard. She then gave me some OWO which was OK but a bit lacklustre compared with times past. To slow things down a bit I requested a move to RO,which again was OK,no nasty niffs.
For the main course started with CG. This was performed well enough,but Stephanie has only got small tits,and the main pleasure of that position is to see them bouncing about! Moved into mush and got her to get her leg right back to go balls deep. Finished with doggy to empty my balls.
This punt had the vibe of a bog standard parlour experience. The service was there but there more of a feel of 'going through the nation's hence the neutral.

£100 for 1hr.

Online Bustydusty

Got mostly good reviews on here but I thought she was a shit punt tbh