Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: ZaraaAlvi - Evesham  (Read 4178 times)

17 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5207056) (16 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by scutty brown]

Offline Lister

ZaraaAlvi 2 Hrs £380 External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

I have been wanting to see Zara for some time but never managed to match diaries. Finally had the opportunity and booked a 2 hour session.

She is at the top of my price range and didn't feel I could really justify an additional £60 for CIM so went for the Full GFE experience.

Sadly her postcode took me to what turned out to be the far end of the village. I arrived about half an hour early and went for a walk before texting her 10 minutes prior to the arranged time., saying I had arrived but was happy to wait. Got a text back saying she would be ready in five minutes and would text when ready. Finally got a text ten minutes after the arranged time and it was a 10 minute walk to her house so arrived 20 minutes after arranged time. Lovely house with no nosey neighbours and great bathroom.

Zara is an attractive, slim woman with accurate AW pictures. Great natural tits and lovely bum - she is also well spoken and intelligent - who could ask for more. Had a shower and confirmed 2 hours was still OK. Straight into DFK and then some pleasant OWO. Nothing very deep and certainly not DT. Then onto bed and I removed her underwear and she was happy to continue the OWO with attention to my balls on request. I then gave her some attention - first to her breasts (so nice to play with natural tits for a change) and then down for some RO. Clean and fresh and happy to receive a fingering at the same time.

Time for the mac and into cowgirl followed by missionary to fill the bag.

Quite a long chat between sessions - she is easy to talk to - but I had to encourage her for round two. More OWO followed by doggy and mish and finished with more oral and finally hand job. Another short chat and then she said time up! I looked at the clock and there was still over 20 minutes to go by my reckoning. I had only been in there just over an hour and a half and I had confirmed my 2 hours on arrival. I usually have three pops in a two hour session and asked to go again but she said she had someone else booked at the time I was booked to finish - so no time in between then!

I asked if I could have a shower and was told to be quick so I had a quick rinse and left feeling a bit cheated.

I pondered what to give this review - she is a lovely woman and I enjoyed my time with her but it was quite vanilla and very expensive (£200ph) for that kind of service with CIM etc a further £60 on top. I expected her to be a bit more proactive and raunchy judging by her profile and reviews. There was no dirty talk etc, although to be fair I didn't ask for it and it was not offered. To be honest if you look at my recent review for Delilah - she was much better and more proactive for £130ph so, as ever, price is no guarantee of quality of service. My main disappointment was being short changed on time, especially when paying top dollar, and being hurried out at the end. I did enjoy the limited time I had with her, hence the neutral, but it was nearly a negative purely because of the time keeping.

positive
attractive woman
intelligent conversation
slim
great body
great location, lovely house, safe

neutral
quite a vanilla punt
oral technique ok but not outstanding
a bit remote if on public transport

negative
short changed on time
no time between punters

Online Colston36

ZaraaAlvi 2 Hrs £380 External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

I have been wanting to see Zara for some time but never managed to match diaries. Finally had the opportunity and booked a 2 hour session.

She is at the top of my price range and didn't feel I could really justify an additional £60 for CIM so went for the Full GFE experience.

Sadly her postcode took me to what turned out to be the far end of the village. I arrived about half an hour early and went for a walk before texting her 10 minutes prior to the arranged time., saying I had arrived but was happy to wait. Got a text back saying she would be ready in five minutes and would text when ready. Finally got a text ten minutes after the arranged time and it was a 10 minute walk to her house so arrived 20 minutes after arranged time. Lovely house with no nosey neighbours and great bathroom.

Zara is an attractive, slim woman with accurate AW pictures. Great natural tits and lovely bum - she is also well spoken and intelligent - who could ask for more. Had a shower and confirmed 2 hours was still OK. Straight into DFK and then some pleasant OWO. Nothing very deep and certainly not DT. Then onto bed and I removed her underwear and she was happy to continue the OWO with attention to my balls on request. I then gave her some attention - first to her breasts (so nice to play with natural tits for a change) and then down for some RO. Clean and fresh and happy to receive a fingering at the same time.

Time for the mac and into cowgirl followed by missionary to fill the bag.

Quite a long chat between sessions - she is easy to talk to - but I had to encourage her for round two. More OWO followed by doggy and mish and finished with more oral and finally hand job. Another short chat and then she said time up! I looked at the clock and there was still over 20 minutes to go by my reckoning. I had only been in there just over an hour and a half and I had confirmed my 2 hours on arrival. I usually have three pops in a two hour session and asked to go again but she said she had someone else booked at the time I was booked to finish - so no time in between then!

I asked if I could have a shower and was told to be quick so I had a quick rinse and left feeling a bit cheated.

I pondered what to give this review - she is a lovely woman and I enjoyed my time with her but it was quite vanilla and very expensive (£200ph) for that kind of service with CIM etc a further £60 on top. I expected her to be a bit more proactive and raunchy judging by her profile and reviews. There was no dirty talk etc, although to be fair I didn't ask for it and it was not offered. To be honest if you look at my recent review for Delilah - she was much better and more proactive for £130ph so, as ever, price is no guarantee of quality of service. My main disappointment was being short changed on time, especially when paying top dollar, and being hurried out at the end. I did enjoy the limited time I had with her, hence the neutral, but it was nearly a negative purely because of the time keeping.

positive
attractive woman
intelligent conversation
slim
great body
great location, lovely house, safe

neutral
quite a vanilla punt
oral technique ok but not outstanding
a bit remote if on public transport

negative
short changed on time
no time between punters

I saw her with her partner a while ago. Exceedingly attractive, and they are making a fortune from what I could gather.

Offline ZaraaAlvi

• Service Provider
Thank you for the kind words said.. I appreciate the positive comments made, and glad you somewhat enjoyed your time.

I'd like to apologise if you felt our meet was rushed and felt I was clock-watching, this isn't the service I like to provide. If you see other reviews, none have mentioned clock-watching, as I appreciate if paying for time, you should get the whole time.

All I can say is that we must have got the wrong idea about when we started. I was running 6 minutes late, as that is the time my message sent. I had text earlier but it failed to deliver, as mentioned, so my lateness was due to a technical fault.

I then proceeded to give directions, I hadnt realised you would be walking, so assumed a few minutes, but you were then around 14/15 mins as you were carrying a suitcase also.

Due to this, I was waiting a while for you to arrive to the gates, hence both ways we were delayed.

I did have a booking after (30 mins after our original time - I do take breaks to shower etc, and limit punts in a day, so i do leave plenty space between bookings) hence unfortunately I did have to cut the meet short, but this was only by a few mins, 5 minutes max, to my memory, so I had time to shower etc after.

Anything more than this, I would have offered a discount or promised to add onto a future meet, which I will offer if you do decide to return, and happy for you to test my oral skills further as i am very confident i am better than mediocre.. maybe if you wanted it deep also then deepthroat would have been appropriate to add on. Though seems you have found a better alternative in Delilah lol.

In regards to dirty talk, this is very specific based on the person. A lot of guys don't like/nor want it, so when the person arrives I judge how they are/how vocal they are being, as to whether it would be appropriate.

In your case it may have been that I thought you would not appreciate dirty talk, and hence refrained, as it can either turn a guy off or turn them on. If this was something you wanted, if you'd asked then I would have happily obliged.. from other reviews you can see that i do have a naughty side, and do offer a very enthusiastic and fun pse service.

Further, you did ask for gfe so if you wanted something more raunchy/less vanilla, perhaps the pse option would have suited you better.

Regardless thank you for the mostly positive review, again as mentioned I will be happy to offer more time or discuss an alternative you would be happy with, if you do choose to return

Zara x

Offline Dylanbob

Don't want to be accused of being a white Knight.

But I have been to this location, turning up with no car and a suitcase was pretty dumb considering Google maps exists.

Offline ronthebrummie

£380 you must have money to burn

Online Colston36

£380 you must have money to burn

I think that's the going rate for 2 hours for someone as attractive. Many charge more.

Offline theejaculator

I wanna know what the OP had in his suitcase that was worth dragging it through a Worcestershire village to the booking!  :D
« Last Edit: August 15, 2023, 06:42:32 pm by theejaculator »

Offline alabama1

I think that's the going rate for 2 hours for someone as attractive. Many charge more.
You are on your hat trick for stating how attractive she is. 'exceedingly attractive', 'as attractive', come on mate , you can do it !  :thumbsup:
« Last Edit: August 15, 2023, 06:52:02 pm by alabama1 »

Offline mike61

I wanna know what the OP had in his suitcase that was worth dragging it through a Worcestershire village to the booking!  :D
[/might have been orville]

Online Colston36

You are on your hat trick for stating how attractive she is. 'exceedingly attractive', 'as attractive', come on mate , you can do it !  :thumbsup:

Am I supposed to keep track, as I teeter my way to the unexpected age of 87, to count the number of times I comment on someone?

And have you nothing better to do with your time?

Offline mike61

Lister, sorry u never had a great time with zaara. Personally, i think her blowjob is the best I've ever had and she can be really dirty. Pity she is too far away now.

Offline Dylanbob

Lister, sorry u never had a great time with zaara. Personally, i think her blowjob is the best I've ever had and she can be really dirty. Pity she is too far away now.

Agreed, if she lived closer to Birmingham (think she did at one point) I would be considerably more broke

Offline alabama1

Agreed, if she lived closer to Birmingham (think she did at one point) I would be considerably more broke
She used to work from a small apartment block in Brierley Hill.  :hi:

Offline Lister

Don't want to be accused of being a white Knight.

But I have been to this location, turning up with no car and a suitcase was pretty dumb considering Google maps exists.

I didn’t know the location beyond “evesham” and was in the area because I was dropping my car off for a major service and staying overnight, hence the overnight bag. Sadly nothing very exciting to report about the contents! When I got the postcode I got a taxi to the village and it dropped me off where google maps told me was the right location. As it happens it was quite a walk away.

As I said in my review, I had a good time with Zara but circumstances conspired against us and resulted in a late start and a rushed finish which rather spoilt the mood for me. She is an attractive and intelligent woman and this may well not be representative but I can only report on my experience and feelings at the time.

Offline Ricky Ticky

Have you considered that she is so stunningly attractive that he feels compelled to repeat it? I saw (as part of the MMF she offers) and she is breathtaking beautiful!

Offline alabama1

Have you considered that she is so stunningly attractive that he feels compelled to repeat it? I saw (as part of the MMF she offers) and she is breathtaking beautiful!
I have also seen her. I think you are going OTT with your description of her though. I would describe her as pretty.

Offline player96

Yeah I agree. She is average. Not a bad service but way over priced.

Online Colston36

Yeah I agree. She is average. Not a bad service but way over priced.

I would say a lot better than average. But I like exotic ladies. On the matter of getting there her partner picked me up from the station as I don't drive.

Offline ZaraaAlvi

• Service Provider
Agreed circumstances were against us, though I stick by what I say, if you do feel as though you were cheated on time, I would be happy to offer more next time if you were to return. Happy punting in the meantime :) x

Offline Lister

Agreed circumstances were against us, though I stick by what I say, if you do feel as though you were cheated on time, I would be happy to offer more next time if you were to return. Happy punting in the meantime :) x

Much appreciated. I am not often in the area but if I am I will let you know.

Offline Ricky Ticky

I have also seen her. I think you are going OTT with your description of her though. I would describe her as pretty.

I guess that's part of the joy of this hobby, just because I think she's so beautiful you don't have to and will find someone more to your tastes.  Personally I can't wait to see her and Jason again.

Offline alabama1

I guess that's part of the joy of this hobby, just because I think she's so beautiful you don't have to and will find someone more to your tastes.  Personally I can't wait to see her and Jason again.
She was 100% to my tastes