Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Jolita Jola - Bracknell B&S  (Read 812 times)

21 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6764410) (14 positive, 0 neutral, 7 negative) [Indexed by WARSZAWA16]
23 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 7529580) (14 positive, 0 neutral, 9 negative) [Indexed by scutty brown]

Offline Slowjoe

I was looking forward to this one, based on the reviews. Disappointing.

When - Aug

Cost - £100 for 30 min

Comms - all text. Started off great then at time of punt she was running late, but kept me updated. Obvious not her texting

Link of who I planned to see - External Link/Members Only

Link of who I think I met  but can not be 100% certain  External Link/Members Only

Girl - Was pretty, nice body but 100% not Jolita. If I'm right and it is Eva Love (who was showing as available at the time and in Bracknell), I would have given her a positive. Just pissed I met this girl through B&S

Location - newish flats near Homebase. Clean and modern

Services - OWO, RO, Fingering, DFK, sex

Meet - delayed start as "Jolita" stuck in traffic. Complete bullshit. Whilst waiting I spotted a couple of other men who looked like punters waiting. I think the area is busy with WGs.

Eventually told she was ready. Behind door trick and taken to a very dark room. Asked to put a light on, which she did. Obvious she didn't look anything like Joilta's profile pictures.  Told me she had taken some new photos and it was her. Advised her she wasn't being truthful  but as attractive I stayed anyway.  I realise I should have walked on principle to help stop this type of shit behaviour.

Quick shower then had a good punt. All services delivered with enthusiasm and she is pretty with great body, mid 30s.  Annoyed I paid her £100, as if it was Eva, her rate is £80 for 30 minutes.

I could hear noise in adjacent room which may have been Jolita, don't know.

Offline dobob

I can understand why you were pissed off. Why can't they just be open about it and say "I'm sorry, I'm not going to be available after all, but my lovely friend Eva can see you, if you wish"? I have very occasionally had a response along those lines and have been happy with the outcome.

Glad you had a good punt apart from the hassle and the extra £20.

Cheers!
« Last Edit: August 13, 2023, 10:01:05 pm by dobob »

Offline timelord

Its a compete joke trying to get to see her...won't take bookings other than on the day.... call to make a booking first thing to be told available at 10:30 only to then get the B&S bullsh1t.

Maybe as an adolescent teen would put up with such shit but in late middle age life is too short for such timewastingly poor customer service.