Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Rihanna_Filipino leeds  (Read 2508 times)

28 review(s) for Rafaelle baby (27 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by RedKettle]

Offline Candyman1900

External Link/Members Only

Well I was in Leeds this week and thought I'd jump on the band wagon.

Comms good all text, booking was arranged the day before.

Apartment block is easy to find and once there final instructions given to get into and up to the room.
She hides behind the door and once in I get to see the wonder that is Rihanna and boy she is as beautiful as her pics. Now I'm under no illusion that this booking is just about having gorgeous woman to pleasure yourself with and as  with sabrina, I saw the other day, I was just after a pump n dump with a gorgeous woman.

Into the room and paperwork sorted we strip off and get onto the bed. She doesn't speak much English but I'm not there to talk. She slides over to me grabs cock in her tiny hand and proceeds to slowly wank him whilst sucking and licking my balls. Once she has me hard she rubbers me up for some oral with. Nice slow and deep my cock slides in and out of her mouth. After a few mins the sap is rising and I suggest she climbs on top. What a view, she is stunning and watching this beautiful woman bounce up and down. We change positions a few times until finally I have her bent over the and taking her from behind, that arse is amazing and the sap soon starts rising so I just keep going until I fill the bag. A quick clean up and I'm out the door just over 20mins.
Rihanna is an absolute beauty with a gorgeous body, I got just what I wanted and if I'm ever in Leeds again when she is I'll def have another go with her.

Offline thebastard

Glad you had fun! Tried to book her for Thu but she said she was having her hair done and not available until 4pm. :'(

Offline Night-Owl

Offline Candyman1900

Covered BJ at your request?

I paid 70 for half hour and I assumed it was ow
« Last Edit: August 13, 2023, 09:29:21 pm by Candyman1900 »

Offline Tesco39

Looks fun , what was the area in the city centre

Offline viper13

Looks fun , what was the area in the city centre

If you message her and ask as I did, she replied with the name of the apartment she's in and street best for parking  :hi: