Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Massage with HE in Burton or Derby  (Read 40320 times)

Offline onlyme23

Hi everyone, dont get on here that often though I did see the massage with h.e subject a few weeks ago when i was on.  Being a fan myself of a good erotic massage with a 'nice' ending I had to share my recent experience with a lady in Nottingham

External Link/Members Only
or

I visited this lady a few times a couple of years back.   Absolutely top drawer service.  She then sadly dissappeared of AW.  However, recently checking out Eastmidlands girls on AW i found Eva's profile was back.  A few texts later and I was booked in for yesterday morning.

I will post a review in the review section once i have finished this post.

BUT, if you are looking for genuine massage with a nice happy ending you wont go far wrong with this lady.

10 out of 10

Londonboy76

Yes HE massage is on offer at thai massage in Burton. Ask for the Special Thai Oil Massage, they offer 2 versions - sensual for £40 and sensual with HE for £60.

Phoned to check availability, when I got there they explained the two different types. They volunteered unprompted. Opted for HE, and enjoyed it. Thai girl about 30, nice but not overly good looking, good HE but would prefer massage to be a bit more forceful.

There was a blonde girl there too, but not clear if she was offering HE too or if it was just the thai girl.

Would say 8 out of 10.

Stimpy

Looks like a new one popped up in Derby anyone had the pleasure

smithie1000

looks cheap, hope someone goes

Offline snoopy

Does anyone know a respectable-sounding place where things might go a bit far? I like to be nude but the beauty salons have a pants on policy. It's great when you aren't *quite* sure if they are being naughty or not!

smithie1000

External Link/Members Only  will be another £20 for HE but ask before they start.
I've been to this lady not fat but well built abt 25, good HE  External Link/Members Only

This ones in Burton, she abt 40, good massage and an ok HE.  You need to ask for massage plus special needs £50

Offline happyending

Does anyone know a respectable-sounding place where things might go a bit far? I like to be nude but the beauty salons have a pants on policy. It's great when you aren't *quite* sure if they are being naughty or not!
That's not always the case although a great many do. I can just about cope with a towel but prefer to be nude underneath it.

Offline snoopy

Interesting - any examples near Derby?

smithie1000

Do some searching yourself......................

nwbrfc

The place is back near their original location near all the shops. you can be so easily spotted.
Anyway i will try them once more and ask for the extras, what she gona say no

Did you visit as planned?

Offline Rykneld

I went there yesterday , was quoted £20 for half hour but as soon as th the 30 ish full bodied Thai girl got me in the room , she offered happy ending for extra£20. The massage was good, with plenty of touching balls, the. She got me to turn over and she's tarted to go to town on my shaft for ages before finally mande me come.
After, she cleaned me up with a hot  towell, anyway, I noticed that there was3 massage rooms and. When I went through the shop, there was 2 white girls( 25ish good bodies) there, but I don't know if they do massage. Will go again on Monday and ask

Offline onlyme23

Pay day Friday just gone means play day for me today.

1 hour booked this morning with the sexy Black beauty eva

Keep you posted, thought apologies in advance if my comments are 'fluffy'

:)   wish me luck, not unloaded for 2 weeks, this is gonna be a big one :)

nwbrfc

I went there yesterday , was quoted £20 for half hour but as soon as th the 30 ish full bodied Thai girl got me in the room , she offered happy ending for extra£20. The massage was good, with plenty of touching balls, the. She got me to turn over and she's tarted to go to town on my shaft for ages before finally mande me come.
After, she cleaned me up with a hot  towell, anyway, I noticed that there was3 massage rooms and. When I went through the shop, there was 2 white girls( 25ish good bodies) there, but I don't know if they do massage. Will go again on Monday and ask

When I walked in, there were 3 people behind the counter - the Thai man and woman from the web site and a blonde girl. The Thai guy greeted me and I asked for the Special Thai Oil. No mention of any extras. I began to fear I might get him doing it!  :scare:

Paid the 40 quid and the aforementioned Thai woman came from behind the counter and I followed her upstairs. All the time I was conscious that the blonde girl had a knowing smirk/glint in her eye.

Thereafter pretty much as the guy above said. Back massage first, with the occasional brushing on the cock and balls. Over on to my back and she placed the towel over my semi and proceeded to massage my legs, again occasionally brushing my cock, which throbbed each time.

I was beginning to wonder if I was ever going to hear the question, but she then asked if I wanted extra and it was 20 quid. Phew! Yes please. Then she began a lovely soft sensual stroking of the cock, then back to massaging my legs and then back to the cock and legs and then finally cock where she went to town on it. All this time I had casually let my hands stroke her bum and then move under her top and she let me fondle her full tits inside the bra - squeezing her nipples. I did try to undo the bra but she wouldn't let me go that far.

Eventually shot a huge load. And as the guy above says, she then got a towel and water and washed me down.

All in all, a very satisfying experience.

Whilst I was in my cubicle, I heard another guy and girl enter the one next door. I could hear voices but not what they were saying. All the time I wondered if the girl was the blonde from downstairs or if there was another Thai girl. Will have to return one day to see who is available.

smithie1000

Offline peawee

Does anybody know if the same services are available at Derby location as well as Burton?

Offline Rykneld

there are 2 blinds, the English one does happy ending and the Latvian one doesn't. I have an appointment with Jo who is polish and does,,, will let you know how it went soon

Stimpy

Managed to get round to trying a few of the massages mentioned here

Jo Jo , flat in Derby ,attractive Thai girl with decent figure and complimentary fake tits , started with good Thai oil massage , before b2b , made good use of her tits and body , turned of nice teasing slow attention to the old man again using what Her surgeon gave her , finished with a good wank  no oral offered however was happy to let me have a good feel about her body £80 for an hour would go back

Doris as mentioned above very good massage with personal needs , I would put Doris around mid 40's good figure and spot on massage albeit fully clothed  , he was not sensual in any way oiled up and pumped away like a bilge pump on the titanic , but can't fault the he really knew how to handle a cock and there was no messing about left satisfied would use again

Black beauty Eva , , spent an hour £80 if I remember , good slow sensual massage highlight being able to play around with her huge nipples , plenty of teasing throughout and ended up on all fours being what o can best describe as being milked new sensation or me and think I'll be getting it done again I'll suggest it to one of the Thais in Birmingham next time I'm in Birmingham , Eva has a bit of a belly on her but not huge was the only down side after seeing some very slim Thais which I seem the be favouring

smithie1000

That's just how I find Doris also no touching.

Offline onlyme23

Pay day Friday just gone means play day for me today.

1 hour booked this morning with the sexy Black beauty eva

Keep you posted, thought apologies in advance if my comments are 'fluffy'

:)   wish me luck, not unloaded for 2 weeks, this is gonna be a big one :)

A less fluffy attempt at describing my latest visit to see Eva.

Very sexy and pretty Ebony lady.  Proper full body massage, lots of sensual touches and seems to know exactly what I like and how to press my buttons.  I was concious of the time and needed to grab a shower before leaving, so once my back and front were massaged and my cock had been suitably teased, I moved Evas hands to where they needed to be.  Shortly after 2 weeks worth of my jism was flying everywhere.    Perhaps not everyones cup of tea FBSM, equally perhaps Eva is not everyones cup of tea,  as correctly posted on this thread yes she does have a little bit of belly - but I like my women womanly, not stick thin girls that would get blown over in a strong wind. 

Will keep watching this thread, never know when I might want to try something / someone different, but for now I think i've got myself a regular.

Cheers

nwbrfc

there are 2 blinds, the English one does happy ending and the Latvian one doesn't. I have an appointment with Jo who is polish and does,,, will let you know how it went soon

Hi Rykneld, how'd it go?

Offline jayuk99

English, lativian and Polish surely thats 3 ?
Wonder if they do any more that just a HE

Offline jayuk99

Went Yesterday there to do my own research , rang the shop number but no answer so decided to walk past
There was a English (chav) and a Lativian Girl who was supposed to be in charge but the chav would not listen to hear

Anyway i got the lativian who is the better looking of the two
During the Massage she was very funny and chatty   (i only asked for a massage and took my kit off) not the Special.
However her massage was excellent and knew about the knots i had in my back.

I wasnt offered any extras and was told the Thai girl was doing a 3hr massage with sum1 else.
Hopefully i'll have to book the Thai girl if they ever decide to answer their phones - she might be the one i saw on my first visit here a year ago - (7.5/10) looks wise size 10/12

smithie1000

Hi, was there any touching allowed and is the thai girl pretty.

thanks

Offline Danny_boy1983

Hi everyone, I'm new to this website but was reading posts for the last 2 months.
I visited chang_mai in Derby 3 weeks ago and I was massaged by Apple good looking Thai lady (25% Chinese heritage), with nice slim body and perky breast. Around 15 minutes before my massage ends she asked if I want extra HE for £40   :scare: but after short negotiations she agreed £20. She took top of during HE and I was sucking on her nipples  :D so overall very pleasant experience.

I was back there yesterday but Apple was off so I was offered Jo, polish girl who does same level of service, but she wasn't attractive in my eyes and also HE service wasn't offered during massage. Overall good massage from technical point but there was no chemistry  :crazy:

Offline s6ooby

I was in the Derby shop and was massaged by the Latvian girl - no mention of anything extra, thinking of heading in tomorrow - perhaps I should ask for the Special Thais Oil specifically, pay the £40 and see who I get??

Offline spire4

You have to ask for the special massage. That way there is no misunderstanding and all should go well.

Offline Murphy54

I was in the Derby shop and was massaged by the Latvian girl - no mention of anything extra, thinking of heading in tomorrow - perhaps I should ask for the Special Thais Oil specifically, pay the £40 and see who I get??

where is the Derby shop? Is it the Chang Mai? 

Offline Murphy54

Thanks, drove past it Thursday evening but didn't have time to call in. When I rang was told Apple has gone back to Thailand. jO is the new replacement. Has anyone seen her?

puntingmike

Has anyon tried Angie Deep for a massage? External Link/Members Only

Looks good value but concern that the ratings ar hidden

smithie1000

Hey Puntingmike, that's a good find, £50 for an hour, something not right there,  you going for it????

ok look at this seems ok...........

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?action=search2
« Last Edit: September 22, 2015, 01:41:40 pm by smithie1000 »

Online j122

Link just takes you to the search page. Here's what pops up from the I'D number.

New guy here so be easy on me!
Long time reader first time reviewer!

Saw Angie Deep today, arranged booking on phone, nice location by Jewellery Quarter.

Talked on phone agreed 1hr for £50 with £20 extra for blow.
Massage started, nice firm on back and legs then I asked her to removed her clothes, and this point she said do you want sex.

I said yes, she said extra £70... I only had £15 left on me in cash, but she said okay to that.
Excelled VFM will visit again.

She's about 5ft and has huge tits for her tight body, can tell her pictures are airbrushed. Her english is very poor though!

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

ANGIE DEEP
I saw the girl working off this profile a few months ago in Manchester and it was a decent punt equivalent to OrientalStar.
But
Currently the photos are of a different girl and the location is Leicester but knowing the way they are organised she is likely to return to Manchester in the event feel free to post any queries on this thread and I will expand on my experiences.

Offline burton bull

I have been here (Thai massage Burton) just the once, around two months ago.

I had a Swedish massage from a Lithuanian that was ok. She was reasonably good looking, young & blonde. The massage was undraped, but with a small towel. I mentioned that I was ok with the towel off, but nothing happening. the massage was ok.

At the end of the massage I asked for a happy ending, but she said that she didn't offer that service. However, it WAS on offer from another girl. 30 seconds later the owners wife came in. 5 minutes of massage later, and the H/E was on...... Gentle touching of her ass/boobs wasn't brushed away.

I think I paid £40 for the massage and £20 for the H/E. 

smithie1000

thanks for that, I went in and they said the one who does special was busy, so you did well.

Offline burton bull

I have been here several times over the last year or so. Yes, she is a big girl but that is plainly obvious from the website. I personally much prefer bigger girls so for me its an added bonus! I don't really understand why people go see her and then complain that she is big....... Anyway.

The massage is fabulous, with the added bonus of an Indian head massage and reflexology. The H/E is also really good. Its just a shame that she doesn't offer FS. But again, this is clearly stated.

I am just awaiting pay day to go and see her again...... :)

8/10.

Offline burton bull

thanks for that, I went in and they said the one who does special was busy, so you did well.

I suffer from a degenerative condition, so the massage is more important than a H/E. But it is ALWAYS a nice bonus! Guess I was lucky that she was available. I wrongly assumed that they all offered the service. I have to add that the visit was before I joined this site though.  :rolleyes:

smithie1000

I have been here several times over the last year or so. Yes, she is a big girl but that is plainly obvious from the website. I personally much prefer bigger girls so for me its an added bonus! I don't really understand why people go see her and then complain that she is big....... Anyway.

The massage is fabulous, with the added bonus of an Indian head massage and reflexology. The H/E is also really good. Its just a shame that she doesn't offer FS. But again, this is clearly stated.

I am just awaiting pay day to go and see her again...... :)

8/10.
She is so yuk

Offline jayuk99

You need to visit specsavers mate!!

I suffer from a degenerative condition, so the massage is more important than a H/E. But it is ALWAYS a nice bonus! Guess I was lucky that she was available. I wrongly assumed that they all offered the service. I have to add that the visit was before I joined this site though.  :rolleyes:

Offline burton bull

She is so yuk

Its ALL subjective. Its a bit like ordering an Indian take-away when you dont like Indian food....... Each to their own.

Personally I wouldn't punt with a skinny girl, but I also wouldn't say that they are 'yuk'. Guess I have more respect than that.

BraddAss

I'm fairly new to this but looking for somewhere good in burton/derby
« Last Edit: February 05, 2016, 05:19:44 pm by BraddAss »

BraddAss

I have been here (Thai massage Burton) just the once, around two months ago.

I had a Swedish massage from a Lithuanian that was ok. She was reasonably good looking, young & blonde. The massage was undraped, but with a small towel. I mentioned that I was ok with the towel off, but nothing happening. the massage was ok.

At the end of the massage I asked for a happy ending, but she said that she didn't offer that service. However, it WAS on offer from another girl. 30 seconds later the owners wife came in. 5 minutes of massage later, and the H/E was on...... Gentle touching of her ass/boobs wasn't brushed away.

I think I paid £40 for the massage and £20 for the H/E.

So was she Thai or English? The Bosses wife?

Offline Ddhils

Hey...i know this is an old thread but i recall someone saying mai at the thai burton massage place gives bjs to her regulars...

Ive seen her 7 times now and asked her if she does and she said no. Has anyone had a bj off her?

Offline redliner69

I've been a few times.
Never had a BJ from any of them.

Best I ever had was a tit-fuck from Jo.  :)

PS. Though I did once hear a story of one particular punter who had been given both BJ's and FS from Mai.   :unknown:

Offline cock custard

Offline jayuk99

i found mai a bit porky, and Jo too old
Looking at their website Maya was a stunner she left a few years ago,

He's probably bullshitting...

Offline s6ooby

Anyone had a massage with this lady? 

Yes quite a few years ago, the massage was basically pushing some oil around my body and then I found her a bit too chatty esp. through the important bits and I've never been back. I believe she does happy start and ending for £60 for the hour but that could have changed. That was a long time ago though so things could have improved, let us know!