Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Massage with HE in Burton or Derby  (Read 40399 times)

Offline Ramone78

Hi
Any advice appreciated.
Looking for a Proper Massage with HE in Derby or Burton
Thanks in advance

Offline Sherlock_Ohms

Hello mate,
 This is my first message on this site but I do have some info regarding what you are looking for.
  I have visited this lady (Jean) on numerous occasions. She is a lovely polite and friendly woman who gives a genuine massage. She is also a naturist so she massages in the nude. I have included a link to her website. She is based just outside Burton to the West of the town. She is quite a large lady so may not be to everyone's liking.
 There isn't much...if any teasing throughout the massage but she does offer a very nicely delivered HE to complete the massage session. 

She used to offer a 4 hand massage with her friend which was very nice too however I don't think this service is available anymore.

Hope this info helps.

External Link/Members Only

Offline _Bender_

Never experienced the massage service from them myself, but you could give these a try.

Natasha Black

Or

Mara

Offline Ramone78

Hello mate,
 This is my first message on this site but I do have some info regarding what you are looking for.
  I have visited this lady (Jean) on numerous occasions. She is a lovely polite and friendly woman who gives a genuine massage. She is also a naturist so she massages in the nude. I have included a link to her website. She is based just outside Burton to the West of the town. She is quite a large lady so may not be to everyone's liking.
 There isn't much...if any teasing throughout the massage but she does offer a very nicely delivered HE to complete the massage session. 

She used to offer a 4 hand massage with her friend which was very nice too however I don't think this service is available anymore.

Hi,
I visited about 12 months ago and had not only the misfortune of the morbidly obese Naturist Masseuse, but also her friend for the 4 hand Massage. Her Friend was almost Mute, just kept smiling ?  in a most unnerving way
Without doubt the worst 45 minutes of my Punting Career.
Every time I Drive past the Entrance I cringe
I left without the HE !!
« Last Edit: November 24, 2014, 03:36:05 pm by Ramone78 »

Offline Ipunter

Mara only sees men over 35 ;( I'm out! That's ashame

Offline Sparta Prada

As someone who has seen Mara a few times, I can wholeheartedly recommend her. While you can go for her massage and HE service, just spend the extra for the full GFE. So long as you meet her age criteria, of course!

jay jay

I know of External Link/Members Only  - Chiang Mai Thai Massage

I have has a HE massage there twice not bad and a good massage too

WayneD

Hi Jay Jay.
I've been to Chiang Mai Thai massage before, but was not offered anything. Does it depend on who you get? did you mention anything?
Cheers

Offline Ramone78

They also have a shop in Burton, any info on that appreciated

Offline Sherlock_Ohms

Just like their Derby shop, to guarantee any sort of sensual element to the massage you must select the "Special Massage" from their menu list which is £60 for an hour. That also includes a HE.
 Its closed at the moment though while repairs are carried out following a fire in the roof.

HJA

Offline onlyme23

Very interested in the Thai place in Derby.
Looking on the website, the pics show a large room with matresses on floor, each secion curtained off.   Do they have seperate rooms for the 'special massage'?   Do you get to choose who does the massage?   I presume / hope they are all women?
Thanks

Offline Stickitin

Went here today, decent place if you enjoy massage and HR. As mentioned you must pick the £60 special massage, the place has more of a legit massage type setup. The girl wasn't much of a looker but the massage was very good, as good as I've ever had in the UK, and I've had a lot of massages, HR good too.

The downstairs is a normal shop selling trinkets and stuff from Asia. You pay at the counter downstairs and they take you upstairs for the massage. They have a few eastern euro birds working in the shop downstairs, no idea if they get involved in the massges or not, maybe they just bring the Thai bird in for the filty pigs like me who want wanking off lol :crazy:

I will deffo go again when in Derby next....

Offline Stickitin

Very interested in the Thai place in Derby.
Looking on the website, the pics show a large room with matresses on floor, each secion curtained off.   Do they have seperate rooms for the 'special massage'?   Do you get to choose who does the massage?   I presume / hope they are all women?
Thanks

Yes they have actual rooms for special massage, there are curtained off areas too I guess for normal massages. I was not given a choice of girls, I don't care that much with massages anyway tbh..

Offline onlyme23

Sounds good.  So seperate room, good - don't want to alarm anyone when having the HR- I'm not normally the quietest.

What was the girl like?  English?  Thai?  Do they stay clothed?

Cheers mate

Offline Stickitin

Sounds good.  So seperate room, good - don't want to alarm anyone when having the HR- I'm not normally the quietest.

What was the girl like?  English?  Thai?  Do they stay clothed?

Cheers mate

Thai but not very attractive. Yes clothed, I would guess they are doing mostly 'normal' massages and the places has the feel of a legit spa.

Offline superam

Been there afew times, if you want HR it's correct you request the 'special' where you'll have a choice of 3 ladies (availibilty dependent) Jenni (fit Thai bird) Stacey (bit dumpy ginger haired white girl) and I think a girl called Eve, who I haven't seen but heard her name mentioned as an HR provider. There is also about another 7/8 girls that do the other massages but nowt sexual, a fit Polish girl called Magdelane being one. You will also be offered a membership fee offer, pay £25 and everytime you go you get a discount.  I went Monday, stiff back  :cool: and had an hours Hot stones massage and 30 mins foot massage all for £37.50 which I though was quite reasonable. There is a slimmer Ginger girl who seems to organise things there, think she works but not sure what her name is, looks naughty  :D could be Eve, hopefully.

Offline onlyme23

Think i had best book myself in then at thai massage Derby.

A good massage with a very good ending

:)

smithie1000

She so fat,  I went and was nearly sick..........please don't go but she has a very sexy daughter, ask for her
« Last Edit: January 28, 2015, 03:17:12 pm by smithie1000 »

smithie1000

Try External Link/Members Only

The pictures on the site not very good as she is nice lady.  Very good massage but when you phone also ask for personnel needs and ask how much.

You get a very good massage and a nice hand job, she sat besides and it was lovely  Be aware her husband is in other room
« Last Edit: January 28, 2015, 03:22:25 pm by smithie1000 »

Offline Turtle Z

She so fat,  I went and was nearly sick..........

That was fairly obvious from her profile pic? :unknown:

Offline superam

The pictures on the site not very good as she is nice lady.  Very good massage but when you phone also ask for personnel needs and ask how much.

You get a very good massage and a nice hand job, she sat besides and it was lovely  Be aware her husband is in other room

Smithie does the daughter provide a service then? or is that just wishful thinking :)

Offline superam

Sorry wrong quote ^  :dash:

Offline superam

She so fat,  I went and was nearly sick..........please don't go but she has a very sexy daughter, ask for her

fuck me i'll get it right in a minute  :scare:

smithie1000

Hi Superam, yes the daughter does, you have to phone and ask for her and say you want HR.  Good massage and she is half naked and very fit, ex model.
I wont go now as I gave bad report on some site somewhere cus when the mom came in the room I was nearly sick she is very very fat.

Offline Sherlock_Ohms

Hi smithie1000,

That's interesting. I have met her daughter who was at the house a couple of years or so ago when I visited and she was very attractive with a great body. At that time she wasn't doing massages any more so I never had the opportunity to experience her hands on me. So, if she has now started doing them again I might have to take a ride over there.
 I've just checked Jeans website and there isn't any mention of anyone else being available.  How did you find out that her daughter was now offering massages again?

smithie1000

No sorry it was a while ago.  The big fat mom told me about her as she must have seen my face when she came in the with her tummy almost on the floor and tits that are flat lol.

I phoned the mom and asked for her daughter and got her,  good massage and a lovely HJ, never asked if she did anything else.

Offline onlyme23

After reading the last few posts, rang Jean this afternoon, asked to speak to her daughter . . . . daughter wasnt there, hasnt worked with her daughter for about 2.5 - 3 years . . . . . . does offer 4 hand massage with younger, curvy pretty female.
Im not a million miles away from burton and fancied a tug this afto

Offline Sherlock_Ohms

onlyme23.. that's about right time scale wise from what I was aware of.
Having read smithie1000's report I assumed, obviously wrongly that she had again started to work with her daughter and I was building my hopes up.

Smithie1000.....You say it was "A while ago" that you visited. Just out of curiosity, what do you consider to be a "A While"?

Thanks

smithie1000

Well I am getting old now LOL and while could be any time sorry .

onlyme23 -- let us know what the other ones like please
« Last Edit: January 29, 2015, 07:24:40 pm by smithie1000 »

Offline Sherlock_Ohms

Hmmm.  Well I understand that we can all suffer from a failing memory from time to time. But posting details of a meeting that took place " a while ago" when that might mean 2 or 3 years isn't exactly helping anyone. I appreciate any information from anyone on this forum, yourself included smithie1000 but it helps others if we can be a little more specific on a time scale.

As a result of your post, onlyme23 and probably several others have telephoned Jean today asking about her daughter, only to be told that she hasn't worked for 2 to 3 years. Those calls will have no doubt caused her suspicion and caution.

As I mentioned, I certainly appreciate anyone taking the time and effort to give information on these pages but if that information isn't current then please state when it applied even if it was 10 years ago. An approximation is fine if you can't remember the exact details.

« Last Edit: January 29, 2015, 07:47:00 pm by Sherlock_Ohms »

smithie1000

ok I wont post any thing else bye

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 10
ok I wont post any thing else bye

Oooohh. You're worse than some of the girls who come and post on here. Get a thick skin fast, and continue posting your experiences.

smithie1000

hey I have tried to be polite, now Fuck off or come see me Cunt

Offline Turtle Z

Are you sure you're 'getting old' because this is the response of a teenage moron? You're obviously a bullshit merchant so probably best that you don't post anything else.

Offline jayuk99

ive been to the Burton branch before it had the fire, Nice thai girl, chose the swedish massage as i wanted to make ure im naked.
the girl had nice tits on here offered me drinks twice and i made sure my toy was up n hard for her everytime she came back in the room.

wasnt offered any extras though , she is on the website but looks better in real life.
Ive not been to their new place on the high street, But look at the website , MAYA their french girl absolulte stunner think shes gone now

Went here today, decent place if you enjoy massage and HR. As mentioned you must pick the £60 special massage, the place has more of a legit massage type setup. The girl wasn't much of a looker but the massage was very good, as good as I've ever had in the UK, and I've had a lot of massages, HR good too.

The downstairs is a normal shop selling trinkets and stuff from Asia. You pay at the counter downstairs and they take you upstairs for the massage. They have a few eastern euro birds working in the shop downstairs, no idea if they get involved in the massges or not, maybe they just bring the Thai bird in for the filty pigs like me who want wanking off lol :crazy:

Offline Stickitin

Went again last week and they didn't have a girl working who did the 'special' massage, so went away disappointed. I think they have someone most of the time, but I'd deffo phone ahead to check they do first before going out of your way to go here.

stratman

Have to say that some of the very rude comments about Jean from Button are very uncalled for. I have visited several times and Jean is a really lovely friendly, educated and well spoken lady who does a fantastic massage and a great wank too!  Also tried the four handed massage with Jean and Janet, and Jean and Margaret.  Had a fantastic time. Do wish I had known she did mother and daughter sessions, wow that would have been good! 

smithie1000

Its not being rude, yes she might be a nice person but you have to let people know that her tum is hanging down really far and her tits are flat to her body, she is massive and people should know before they go out there way to go.

OldAdmin

2 day ban for making threats of violence by PM.

Offline Ramone78

Its not being rude, yes she might be a nice person but you have to let people know that her tum is hanging down really far and her tits are flat to her body, she is massive and people should know before they go out there way to go.

I have to agree she's HUGE worst 45 mins of my entire punting career

Offline happyending

People would know exactly what she is like if they view the pics on her website. Her massage is fairly good in my opinion though.

smithie1000

she bad she should be on the worst punt thread

hastycheetah

I went last week to see this Naturist lady Jean who does a fantastic massage naked. If you were a naturist like most people who go then the body don't matter. The massage was superb for me and when finished jean asked if I would like a happy ending yes indeed I said. The massage was so good and relaxing I came quite quick which was a shame ( we cant all be studs doing it for hours on end or 3 times with the same hard on) left with a smile will be back again soon. Please don't let her size put you off she is a naturist Lady and by no means a prosy or a hooker like what most of you are looking for, I wouldn't like half the punts you speak of having looked at them on here let alone slag them off so each to their own guys.   :drinks:

FBI 69

Natasha black is definitely worth a visit. Great massage and HR, she's attractive and has a fantastic body..

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 10
Natasha black is definitely worth a visit. Great massage and HR, she's attractive and has a fantastic body..

Few years ago, missed out on having a duo with Jenny of Loughborough (now retired) and Natasha Black. Sadly, Natasha he no longer offers FS or even OWO:

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

nwbrfc

ive been to the Burton branch before it had the fire, Nice thai girl, chose the swedish massage as i wanted to make ure im naked.
the girl had nice tits on here offered me drinks twice and i made sure my toy was up n hard for her everytime she came back in the room.

wasnt offered any extras though , she is on the website but looks better in real life.
Ive not been to their new place on the high street, But look at the website , MAYA their french girl absolulte stunner think shes gone now

Is there now a place in Burton? Am hoping that after a few months they may have restablished themselves.

Offline jayuk99

The place is back near their original location near all the shops. you can be so easily spotted.
Anyway i will try them once more and ask for the extras, what she gona say no

smithie1000

nwbrfc

The place is back near their original location near all the shops. you can be so easily spotted.
Anyway i will try them once more and ask for the extras, what she gona say no

Where is this location? Is there an address?