Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Delectable Demi in Essex on Adultwork  (Read 2694 times)

Slowblues

Offline cunnyhunt

I spent 45 seconds finding the profile

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Do you have your mother wipe your ass too :dash: :dash: :dash:

Why are so many new posters lazy cunts ?

James999

Probably her / pimp / promoter wanting people to check her profile and nervous of posting a link and get booted for touting.

As for Delectible demi, she looks old and fat, overpriced and with shit pictures  :thumbsdown:

yorkshire123

I spent 45 seconds finding the profile

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Do you have your mother wipe your ass too :dash: :dash: :dash:

Why are so many new posters lazy cunts ?

New poster yes but not a new member so no excuse, thats why i didn't bother looking  :thumbsdown:

Offline cunnyhunt

New poster yes but not a new member so no excuse, thats why i didn't bother looking  :thumbsdown:

Yes registered April 2nd, I should of checked.

Lazy cunt should know how it works here, so agree with James999.

Slowblues

Well thanks guys I was trying to find a review outside those on her site as I thought someone might have seen her on here.

There seem to be a few c*nts on here who are so far up their own asses they dont think of things like that. If you have nothing constructive to say - keep quiet

Offline CBPaul

Well thanks guys I was trying to find a review outside those on her site as I thought someone might have seen her on here.

There seem to be a few c*nts on here who are so far up their own asses they dont think of things like that. If you have nothing constructive to say - keep quiet

Here's something constructive.

You could only manage to type 3 words when you were looking for help. As a lurker you should realise how things work, those who don't put any effort in generally don't get much help, providing a link to the profile isn't difficult is it.

At least you managed more effort moaning about the established members just because you don't like the comments though.

The only constructive comments you're likely to get now will be along the lines of fuck off  :bomb:

cockneybstrd

If your going to call people cunts then call people cunts dont fucking star out a letter like a fucking pussy

And dont fucking moan when you were too lazy put a link in when people cunt you off..

After all most of these pro$$ie's change names more than they change their underwear.

yorkshire123

How rude  :sarcastic:

Offline socks

What a cheek. I don't even own an ass.