Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: EroticEmms - Kingston  (Read 2057 times)

42 review(s) for Erotic Emms (42 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by GingerNuts]

Offline Saltnpepper

Time: May-July 2023

Links :

External Link/Members Only

Price : £110 30 mins

Comms: Via AW arranged date then done via mobile

Appearance: Just like pics slimish nice big tits and nice shaped arse

Services: OWO, Sex in Multiple positions, anal play with toys on her, Rimming (R)

So touched base with Emms via AW all straightforward date arranged and numbers swapped got a confirmation a day before, she has very good comms everything is listed. Local paying car park at location, was given room on arrival , no reception straight up onto to floor and was met in the corridor as a key card is needed. She is a well-reviewed SP and has damn near perfect ratings, this is another one so ill keep it short. She is nice warm down to earth girl, has good convo girl next door type of look facially but her body I found very nice my type of girl curvy in the right places nice handful boobs and a peachy arse. Typical services were on offer Rimming-receiving bit of anal play on her with toys/plugs, is pound friendly all delivered very well. Her Head game was quite good soft gentle and a bit up-tempo if requested. Her arch does look good in doggy and this is how I finished in the bag. Shower was taken up at the end quick convo and left feeling good.

Would I recommend: Yes she is good at what she does nice body

Would I go back: Yes at some point

Any questions do ask.

Offline gurds

I read in another review that her blowjobs are toothy, is this true?

Also she offers throatpie as well, I asked her. But do you think she would be capable of a good throatpie with very little gag reflex based on her BJ?

Offline Gilesman

OP, most reviewers like you have commented on her curves. But how curvy is she and what dress size? Anything bigger than size 12? She looks interesting and so do her pictures,  which do not have the slightest hint of curviness, but the latter would put me off.

Offline Saltnpepper

Also she offers throatpie as well, I asked her. But do you think she would be capable of a good throatpie with very little gag reflex based on her BJ?

No not with me but tbf if that did happen you can just let her know and she would switch it up. She very laid back and easy to chat too. With regards to the throat pie I think that can happen she can take it quite deep.

Offline Saltnpepper

OP, most reviewers like you have commented on her curves. But how curvy is she and what dress size? Anything bigger than size 12? She looks interesting and so do her pictures,  which do not have the slightest hint of curviness, but the latter would put me off.

Nah I would say she is a 10 going 12 not 12 going up. She is slim no belly. But she has a coca cola bottle shape figure a slim one. Hope that gives you a better idea

Online Bloodymary

Wasn’t toothy with me and gave good head - she’s taken a few loads of mine down her throat

I really should get and see her again as she was great fun