Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: AMANDA.29, Birmingham  (Read 4150 times)

16 review(s) for AMANDA.29 (12 positive, 4 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline sjm79

External Link/Members Only

Amanda has been on my hot list for a while and I considered her a safe bet for a punt as she works out of the same apartment as Dark Alex and Hot Sandy, so I called her today and booked a 1 hour incall. When I arrived I was pleased at how tall and attractive she is compared to her pictures, which although accurate, make her look a little older than she does in the flesh.

I was offered a shower and a drink before she initiated a nice back rub. Amanda is probably one of the most attractive girls I've shagged, her body is lovely and curvy, and she insists she's never set foot inside a gym. After some oral and french kissing, we had sex in cowgirl and missionary.

She's very easy to talk to, we talked about the Czech Republic and her travels before beginning round two, with more oral, doggy and finishing up with CIM.

fundude09

Nice review. I miss Amanda!! I used to live in the midlands and was a frequent visitor, never got tired of seeing her.

johnnyboy61

I agree that Amanda is much more attractive than the pictures in the profile. The reason why her body is so fit, despite the fact that she doesn't visit the gym, is because she was a professional dancer. I no longer work in Brum, but she was always a fantastic second choice when Jenny.1 was back home (they alternate two weeks on and two weeks back in Czech Rep and work out of the same room so are never both in the UK at the same time). Last time I saw her was before she had a boob job - she got quite defensive when I said she was perfect as she was as I gather I was far from the first punter make the same comment. Her reaction was that she was doing it for herself and she wasn't bothered about pleasing others. I'm not a fan of fake tits, but must say her łatest pictures look good. From what you've said they don't seem to have spoilt her fantastic figure. She was a really good shag, but not quite as full-on as Jenny, but as you can see from other reviews on here, very few are!