Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Pola sexy Thai - Cheltenham  (Read 1854 times)

5 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6839943) (2 positive, 2 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by johnny34]

Offline aanimator

External Link/Members Only

Venue: Nice discreet room centre of cheltenham near car park.

Comms: Text quick response but maybe only because it was a lunchtime booking so probably not busy.

Services: FS, OWO, RO

Price: £80 – 30 Mins (Didn't check services beforehand so don't know if any extras)

Age & Appearance: Probably 40 based on my experience with Thais, rookies might think she is late 20s. 5ft1-ish. Fairly pretty definetely looking more chinese than thai . Petite and short but great proportions. Her breasts are amazing, fake but feel natural, very perky, round and felt like natural perky 18 year old tities. Slightly saggy belly with stretch marks but not really noticeable.

Very friendly but no english, straight to the action, no wasting time. light pecks for kissing, but happy to suck and squeeze her tits and arse. ate her out missionary, clean and nice taste, she is sensitive. Then owo, very shallow, not much suction but felt ok, happy for me to force her head down on the dick which made if feel tighter but only 2 - 3 inches max. Sex in missionary was fantastic, she is so small that she folds perfectly i.e two hands pretty much fill the width of her body and legs in missionary, tits looked and felt lovely. Tried doggy, nice grab to the arse, butthole looked nice spread, but pussy didn't feel as tight in this position so got soft. Happy to suck to get me hard with condom on straight from the pussy.

She then wanked me off while I sucked on her tits standing, I then jerked off over her tits.

Good value thai but very vanilla.

Hidden Image/Members Only