Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Stella Lover-Golders Green.  (Read 5382 times)

9 review(s) for Annabbell x (8 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline smiths

Firstly Stella has the same profile number as Kendra who i punted with a little while ago. They are 2 different WGs though.

Stella was ok on the phone IF it was her i was speaking to, it could of been another WG, this is a group flat/brothel.

Stella says she is Hungarian, early 20s, size 10-12 i reckon, curvy and not toned particularly. Short and ok looking, not a beauty but i fancied her enough to stay and punt with her. Ok English.

Maid let me in, shoes off at her insistence, premises is ok, 10 minutes or so from Golders Green station, free parking according to the maid outside, i got a lift.

Services offered DFK/OWO/RO/Fingering on her. Good FK then DFK just as i like it, also good OWO. Good attitude from the start. £80 for the hour and i may return. I also saw Busty Audrey in passing their and although her feedback on here is mixed she is a possible for me in future.

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Offline Convince Me

I love the fact you got a lift to punt. Did your driver wait for?

Offline smiths

I love the fact you got a lift to punt. Did your driver wait for?

A punting mate of mine, i do the same for him sometimes, saves fucking about with parking in difficult areas to find free parking. Then to the pub for a brief  drink and a bite on the way home and discuss the WG. :D

intana

probably means the original kendra is back

Offline smiths

Offline smiths

probably means the original kendra is back

The phone number on what is now Kendras profile is the same number as i rang to book Stella on and obviously my link i posted earlier said Stella then not Kendra as it does now. The numbered link still works but says Kendra but the name link is now dead.
« Last Edit: September 16, 2014, 12:48:39 am by smiths »

Offline Convince Me

I thought the omega 3 had helped my brain; answered 10 questions on University Challenge last night. Can the real Stella step forward so I can engage my brain once again.

Offline akauya

Good review Smiths and I like the look of the girl (Stella/Kendra?) can you confirm this is the girl you saw? I hate the profile swapping these lot do but if legit I'd like to visit.

Thanks mate :hi:

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline smiths

Good review Smiths and I like the look of the girl (Stella/Kendra?) can you confirm this is the girl you saw? I hate the profile swapping these lot do but if legit I'd like to visit.

Thanks mate :hi:

Hidden Image/Members Only

Yes this is the WG who said she was Kendra i punted with but i am finding this profile swapping a right pain. Stella was a different WG to Kendra and when i posted the review up on Stella it had her pictures on it, then it changed into Kendras profile with the name link dead but the profile number link showing Kendra. :thumbsup:

Offline akauya

Thanks mate. I do find this profile swapping a pain in the arse too. I will venture as soon as poss. Hopefully she will still be there.

:hi:

Offline Convince Me

We're being watched or the profiles have sorted themselves out.

This should help.

Kendra - External Link/Members Only
External Link/Members Only

Nicole Amazing. - External Link/Members Only
External Link/Members Only

Offline JamesRockford

I love the names that WG's adopt.  Stella Lover, Kendra Amazing, Carol Horny, Tanya Babe and so on.

I think I shall follow suit on my next phonecall.  "Hi, this is James Wonderful here, could I get a backrub and BJ for free, you'll really enjoy me.  I'm 6'4" (i.e. 5'6"), age 30 (add 10 years please), always horny and I can be your dream and provide you with SUPERB service, PASSION like you never believed" etc

Offline The_Don

I think I shall follow suit on my next phonecall.  "Hi, this is James Wonderful here, could I get a backrub and BJ for free, you'll really enjoy me.  I'm 6'4" (i.e. 5'6"), age 30 (add 10 years please), always horny and I can be your dream and provide you with SUPERB service, PASSION like you never believed" etc

:lol: , will be released on DVD so you can earn £  :yahoo:
« Last Edit: October 30, 2014, 09:20:57 am by The_Don »

Offline JamesRockford

I see that Nora is now using this ID, but presumably based at the brothel in Golders Green.  I had her on my hotlist, as she is conveniently located.  I was about to call her... and noticed... Bareback £40!

I'm surprised - this place is usually a 'respectable' joint.  Is she nuts?

Offline punk

I see that Nora is now using this ID, but presumably based at the brothel in Golders Green.  I had her on my hotlist, as she is conveniently located.  I was about to call her... and noticed... Bareback £40!

Another Skank.

Offline The_Don

Change of management

Be warned: External Link/Members Only

This profile has been swapped and the new W/G offers BB  :thumbsdown:

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Below is a current picture and profile External Link/Members Only

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=38249.msg950352#msg950352

Offline JamesRockford

Thanks Don - you saw it first.  A pity, I liked that venue.

Offline punk

Change of management

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=38249.msg950352#msg950352

change of management i wonder or women willing to BB so that extra money can be earned or the women don't know that option has been ticked?

Offline JamesRockford

...or the women don't know that option has been ticked?

Indeed - I have heard instances of non-English speaking girls ticking 'bareback' thinking that it meant doggystyle.  Still, £40 extra for that would represent a proper shafting.

Offline Nagilum

Indeed - I have heard instances of non-English speaking girls ticking 'bareback' thinking that it meant doggystyle.  Still, £40 extra for that would represent a proper shafting.

Yeah I just noticed BB on there too. I wonder if it's what you say?

Offline claretandblue

Really? I have heard that they think bareback means owo but have never heard that they think it means doggy, makes no sense

Offline collector

Shame because this Nora has a great body. Thanks for the warning, blacklisted.

Offline MrSmiley

i know this lot. they 100% know what bareback means. it's the girls decision - they are told it's stupid but they prefer the money  :wackogirl:

most of the girls there are now gypsies by the looks of things. new maid not up to scratch really. the last one was much better. it used to be a great place with a good maid, nicole amazing, vivien number one, busty audry and an on form kendra.

Offline JamesRockford

i know this lot. they 100% know what bareback means. it's the girls decision - they are told it's stupid but they prefer the money  :wackogirl:

most of the girls there are now gypsies by the looks of things. new maid not up to scratch really. the last one was much better. it used to be a great place with a good maid, nicole amazing, vivien number one, busty audry and an on form kendra.

100% agree. Lily the maid was pretty efficient.  I am sorry to have missed Busty Audrey, I never had the pleasure of her boobs.  Kendra, yes I agree she was great when on-form.  Vivien was also superb - she is now in Docklands I believe - External Link/Members Only - but at £120 + £20 cim, plus the hassle of getting out there, I've not been seriously tempted.

Offline SamLP

I nearly booked Nora when her profile cropped up a week ago. I can't remember seeing the bb option then but I'm glad I didn't book her.

Comms with the new maid can be a headache but whoever the management is they shouldn't allowed girls to be offering bb as it could taint their whole setup.

The only girl there I still see is Bianca External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only
Previously reviewed when she was called Angie: https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=45346.0

Offline collector

I nearly booked Nora when her profile cropped up a week ago. I can't remember seeing the bb option then but I'm glad I didn't book her.

Comms with the new maid can be a headache but whoever the management is they shouldn't allowed girls to be offering bb as it could taint their whole setup.

The only girl there I still see is Bianca External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only
Previously reviewed when she was called Angie: https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=45346.0
Is it the same address where Skinny Ginger was? External Link/Members Only

Offline JamesRockford

Not as far as I know.  Damn, skinny Ginger looks hungry.

Offline collector

Not as far as I know.  Damn, skinny Ginger looks hungry.
I think so, she swallows  :lol:

Offline JamesRockford

... And Skinny Ginger doesn't mention size.  She's probably a Size 1.  No wonder there is no A Levels on offer - she would probably split right down the middle.

But seriously - nobody seems to have any reviews posted about her.

Offline The_Don

She worked in Hendon (old profile) new one was in southgate. Now south of the water
« Last Edit: November 19, 2015, 04:00:07 pm by The_Don »

Offline Nagilum

I almost booked this girl!

Glad I didn't do it thanks to the warning here.

Offline SamLP

No Ginger/Kathy was working out of a different location and a different setup than Bianca/Angie.
As mentioned that location seems to have closed and moved elsewhere as Ginger is now in South London.

Offline collector

She was based in GG recently, I think after Southgate.

She worked in Hendon (old profile) new one was in southgate. Now south of the water