Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: X Yvett x Reading - Sensuous GFE  (Read 2519 times)

39 review(s) for x Yvett x (35 positive, 4 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by GingerNuts]

Offline Bat

External Link/Members Only

I had a free early evening this week and couldn’t believe my luck when I spotted Yvett was in Reading. She’s been on my HL for a while but I didn’t fancy the trek to North London.

Comms were very smooth and efficient. Introductory message via AW was responded to the same day with a request to confirm by text the following morning. Time and services confirmed, £160 for 45 mins with CIM, and the friendly messages put me in a very positive mood straight away.

I was given approximate location so I could check travel & parking and then exact building and apartment number on arrival.

Yvett met me at the door wearing very sexy turquoise blue lingerie (pictured in her private gallery) and I was immediately attracted to her. Sparkling eyes, gorgeous tan and her body really excited me.

Sat on the bed, sorted payment and a quick chat before moving into some wonderfully sensuous kissing. This was an absolute highlight for me. A few simple kisses and I was quickly standing to attention. Yvett lay on the bed and I stripped and joined her. A lot more kissing, cuddling and fondling.

Once we were both naked (spent quite a while just admiring her perfectly shaped, all over tanned body) things went into a blur of delicious OWO, very little use of hands, a lengthy period of RO with lots of sexy little moans and writing at a climax, which I love, 69, sex in CG where Yvett did something with her hips that felt amazing - not entirely sure how she was doing this but certainly one of the best CG sessions I’ve ever had. Deep kissing continued throughout.

I was very close to finishing and asked Yvett to take me back in her mouth where I came quite explosively.

The whole time I spent with her was unrushed, slow and, the word I keep coming back to, sensuous. I’d had a difficult week personally and this kind of perfect GFE service was exactly what I needed. There’s really nothing she could have done more to please me on this occasion.

She’s in Reading for another week and I’m already trying to work out if I can arrange to see her again, and for longer.

Offline Lush1pot

Sounds wonderful. Did she say where she is moving to? I’ve had her in my hotlist for ages and really want to see her as she looks and sounds just my type. Plus I love Hungarians and always have good experiences with them. The main issue for me is her location is always so far out and difficult for me to get to. Plus I notice she has now increased her prices quite a lot. I still plan to see her when it’s possible although a better location would help make that happen sooner!
« Last Edit: August 11, 2023, 06:27:53 am by Lush1pot »

Offline coolkid05

I didn't realise she's back in Reading. That's me off to see her on Monday or Tuesday then.

Offline Bat

It really was rather wonderful. Some of my recent meetings have been more intense / vigorous but sometimes I just want to spend time with a woman I find very attractive and to take things more slowly and just explore and fondle more.

A cost differential of £30-£40 doesn’t really bother me if I see someone I really like and the service is very good. I realise there’s always a risk but it was one I was prepared to take and certainly feel the price was justified for me personally.

I think Yvett mentioned taking a holiday or home visit soon. We chatted about other places in the South East I’m the future as well.

Offline Harry Monk

Nice one.

She's been on my HL forever but i cba to get to North London. She seems to visit Reading now more regularly but she was £200 before for 1 hour if I'm not mistaken.

Offline Bat

Nice one.

She's been on my HL forever but i cba to get to North London. She seems to visit Reading now more regularly but she was £200 before for 1 hour if I'm not mistaken.

£200 is the full service price - £180 is standard. The principal difference is CIM included at £200.

Offline Bat

I didn't realise she's back in Reading. That's me off to see her on Monday or Tuesday then.

Venue is easy to find. Short walk from the station or 6-7 mins walk from the nearest multi-story at £4 for 2 hours.

Offline Harry Monk

You can park for free in the retail park nearby.
Her base price last time in Reading was £200 I'm pretty sure as that's why I didn't visit.

Offline Bat

I did think about the retail park but my ‘alibi’ is better served by a town centre multi-story 😉😂

Offline John987654321

Does anyone know if the basic service includes OWO or only OW? The profile isn't clear. Also, Bat, how old do you think she looks in the flesh?

Offline Bat

Does anyone know if the basic service includes OWO or only OW? The profile isn't clear. Also, Bat, how old do you think she looks in the flesh?

Good question about OWO. The higher rate clearly states OWO so it’s certainly possible the standard rate doesn’t. I’d message her via AW and ask. I think she logs in daily so you should get a response within 24 hours.

I’m rubbish with guessing ages but it felt that she was mid to late 30’s to me. However, her, rather fabulous, and wonderfully toned, tanned, body could easily be from someone 10 years younger.

Offline John987654321

Good question about OWO. The higher rate clearly states OWO so it’s certainly possible the standard rate doesn’t. I’d message her via AW and ask. I think she logs in daily so you should get a response within 24 hours.

I’m rubbish with guessing ages but it felt that she was mid to late 30’s to me. However, her, rather fabulous, and wonderfully toned, tanned, body could easily be from someone 10 years younger.

Thank you

Offline JonasG

Saw her this week too in Reading 1st time. 30 minutes with OWO re: the guy above asking if it's part of a shorter service.

Her BJ is right up my street. Sensual and not too rough.

When it comes to DFK, you'll struggle to find a better WG tbh. Constant DFK Galore.

Great body but tbh didn't find her that attractive facially, a bit hard faced. But I really loved her arse, felt great in CG and Doggy.

Sex was very fun. Location a bit of a shithole, kinda rundown block of flats.

Think she's early 40s judging by her face.
« Last Edit: August 12, 2023, 05:53:34 am by JonasG »

Offline Bat

Saw her this week too in Reading 1st time. 30 minutes with OWO re: the guy above asking if it's part of a shorter service.

Her BJ is right up my street. Sensual and not too rough.

When it comes to DFK, you'll struggle to find a better WG tbh. Constant DFK Galore.

Great body but tbh didn't find her that attractive facially, a bit hard faced. But I really loved her arse, felt great in CG and Doggy.

Sex was very fun. Location a bit of a shithole, kinda rundown block of flats.

Think she's early 40s judging by her face.

We overlap again JG 😉

I thought she was very pretty with a lovely smile but, of course, we’re all going to have different opinions.

Totally agree on the oral and kissing. First rate  :yahoo:

I’ve been in that block a couple of times. Street and entrance are a bit ropey but the main apartment seems OK. I quite like that long hallway for kissing and watching a gorgeous thonged ass leading me to the bedroom. No room for shared showers though 😂
« Last Edit: August 12, 2023, 10:48:50 am by Bat »

Offline Bat

You can park for free in the retail park nearby.
Her base price last time in Reading was £200 I'm pretty sure as that's why I didn't visit.

Have to say thanks for the idea of using the free car park. I had to drive right past this and the proximity to Yvett’s apartment was simply too much to resist so I booked a second appointment 🙈

It’s definitely a further walk than the place I used last time but saved me £4 and, this time, it worked perfectly as part of a different alibi from the previous one 😉