Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Rebecca Ryder's London Sex Parties - 10th August - Sutton  (Read 780 times)

Offline anonman2

Bit of a dud compared to the one I went to in June. A lot of line up changes - no Alessa Savage being the main one I was looking forward to seeing that didn't show up as she was ill apparently. Monica Bollocksy, Cassidy and Classy Filth either. They had substitutions and it was nice to see Tamsin Riley, but I'd been looking forward to seeing Alessa.
It was really busy, hard to work out the ratio but pretty high, and being the last party on a hot day the girls were understandably pretty tired and taking frequent breaks. Gigi especially - she had a tough spot at the start being on the sofa in the middle because there wasn't much bed space, then disappeared for about an hour, came back for about 10 minutes and then was gone for the last 20 minutes. Some real hogging going on with some guys as well. Didn't see all that much action in the end, sadly. I'm sure I could have been pushier but I just wasn't feeling it.
Shame, might go back but definitely not for the last party and will really depend on it having a good line up where a few subs

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline anonman2

Ta. Oh and shout out to the absolutely massive guy who appeared to fall asleep while getting sucked off by Chanel/ChanellaWellaa and was there for about 15 minutes.

Offline fredhiggins

Firstly, thanks for the review.

Any OWO or CIM?

Who is the lady in the lime-green lingerie?

Thanks

Offline Hornylad

tbf the line up of the girls in last few months has been poor. seems they cant get the decent girls anymore.. looks like the new ones arent really cutting it.. shame as ive been to a few previously which were good…