Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Alexa BigBoobs (Bayswater)  (Read 1507 times)

25 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5854850) (13 positive, 4 neutral, 8 negative) [Indexed by Derrick101]

Offline Surrey1974

External Link/Members Only

Once saw Alexa pop up in London had to give it a go as saw her reviews in SE section and had her on my HL for a while. 

Communication: All handled by Alexa and straight forwarded.  Asked her colours lingerie she had as opted for pink but wish after seeing her was white now as in her profile pic as those massive boobs would pop out easily.

Location: 10 mins walk from Paddington station where I come from.  Bayswater and Queensway tubes nearby as well.

Price: £130 for 1 hour.  Didn't pay for any extras like CIM.

Girl: Very pretty girl facially but not stunning in my opinion as don't like pumped up lips, however her body and those huge breasts just stunning.  Not a ounce of fat on her and a lovely shaped bum as well.  My eyes nearly popped out of my head when I saw her.

Meeting: Took place early evening last week.  Blue pill taken about just under the hour before the meet.  Once got to the postcode given the block of flats name which was a few mins walk.  Once there given flat number which was on the 3rd floor as used the steps.  Didn't fancy getting stuck in the lifts on that estate.  Was a couple of unsavory characters looking over on that block of flats.  Wouldn't want to be around there when gets dark.  Knock on the door which Alexa opens as already said those tits and body.  Led into the bedroom and I asked for a shower as was a warm day.  Paperwork sorted before the shower.  Back in bedroom where I dried off.  As she does no kissing. Was a bit awkward standing there as whilst she is stroking my chest so get those melons out and give them a good suck.  Me onto the bed as asked with or without as I always go OWO.  Her technique is amazing, shame no eye contact though.  Had to tell her to slow down as was ready to cum.  Asked her to pay attention to the balls and lick and down the shaft with teasing. Very good.  Next tasting her pussy which was clean and shaven.  Made her cum as could taste her juices and had that after taste throughout the punt and even afterwards when going for a pint.  Her moans seemed genuine.  Then in 69 position as tasting that pussy even more and had a little taste of her bumhole. Didn't take long as I cum over her tits. 

Cleaned up with a bit of a rest.  Was a little bit annoying as she just laid down if she was going to sleep as said she was exhausted.  Either you guys been tiring her out or as some have said her attitude with it.  Anyway we had a good chat about stuff whilst i was stroking her back.  Would of thought with me being the client I should be getting the TLC.  She is off to Tenerife at the end of this week.  My god she will be getting plenty of attention and no doubt cock. 

Then onto round 2 where she asked if wanted OWO which obliged.  She soon got me cock rock hard again with her technique and after a while I shot my load over her tits.  Clean up with a bit more chat as refused a shower and got dressed.  On my way and the pub 'Prince of Wales' is nearby which I have used before when seeing Olina girls who are based nearby as well.  Soon got that nice after taste of her juices out after a few pints.

Would I return?........Maybe as box ticked.  I would give this a low positive as don't get me wrong her BJ technique, stunning body and is friendly is top drawer.  Just felt there was something missing as even if she done light lip kissing would make that more a GFE as kissing is adds to the experience.  In the interval where I mentioned thought was a bit off.  If I did see her next would have to fuck her.

Next on my list that not tried yet is either Tanya, 3some with Maya and Mata (Olina), Nancy (Olina) & Jasmine (Miss69)