Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Wendy Hot Baby - Horrible service  (Read 2942 times)

3 review(s) for Sensual wendy (1 positive, 0 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline Shamrock_742

So this was my second punt. My first punt was a bit 'meh' and slightly awkward and I thought maybe my second punt would be a bit better. Sadly I was mistaken. I felt like I was part of a pantomime where everything goes comically wrong.

Link to Wendy's AW profile:
External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

PRO'S:
- Clean flat (near Westfield, in case you want to do a bit of shopping!)
- Nice, soft breasts
- Wendy, herself, was clean
-Decent oral

CONS: (if you don't want to read the whole thing, just read the little summary I wrote at the end of each paragraph)

Finding the flat:

Personally, I had a bit of a hard time finding her flat. When I called her for some better directions, she was furious. Luckily, the people nearby helped me out. Soon I found myself in front of the main gate, but the main gate and reception doors wouldn't open from the outside. A resident had to let me in through the main gate and she herself had to open the reception door from the inside. It wasn't my fault :unknown:, I think they were going through some sort of maintenance or the doors were faulty.
CON #1: Shitty flat location with shitty main gates/doors.

The punt:

At this point she was quite mad, but eventually, she started to lighten up. "Anger" is a very ugly colour on her. She was wearing a pink top with black leggings and pink flip flops. Not sexy at all. Once I had handed over the paperwork, she smiled and all seemed forgotten. She stepped out to put away the money, meanwhile I ensured I wasn't sweating or had bad breath (I had a shower and brushed my teeth in my house, which is very close to Wendy's place).
CON #2: 'Unsexy' attire

She came in through the door and immediately, and quite mechanically, took off her top and leggings. No tease or anything. Her breasts were the only good thing about her body. They were large and soft; but the problem was, she was quite tubby all around. I don't mind a bit of weight, but her pictures don't suggest this at all. Also, she looks quite a bit older than her pics. I think the pics are old and/or Photoshop-ed.
CON#3: Old and/or shopped pics, which are slightly misleading. 

I remained optimistic and played with her breasts, whilst thinking, "Things will only get better from now on". I moved in for a kiss, but she immediately pulled back and said "No! I don't do French kissing". I felt a bit embarrassed, but she moved down to give me some oral without.
CON #4: No kissing, at all!

My penis was completely clean, but the oral without lasted for around 30 seconds. She popped on the rubber and continued giving me oral. The oral speeded up (with my help) and I popped my first load. She wasn't too pleased to change the condom so early on. She was even more displeased when she saw I still had a hard-on.  :lol:
CON #5: Oral without, isn't for a long period of time.

She decided to give me a round 2 of blowjob. I thought it would be best if I gave her oral at the same time (basically, 69). When I moved in, she said "No! I don't like 69!", even though she lists 69 under the "My Services" tab on her profile. I said to her, "I thought you liked 69" to which she replied "With my boyfriend, yes, not with you". You have no idea how embarrassed I was at this point (considering it was my second punt).
CON #6: No 69, pussy licking or fingering at all. Even though 69 is listed on her profile.

We started with a bit of missionary with no eye contact. Then we moved to cowgirl with no eye contact. She did hug me quite a bit though. I popped my second load and was still erect. Again she changed my condom and again she was not pleased to see me still erect. I decided to give her a bit of a break instead of moving in for another round straightaway.
CON #7: No eye contact, at all.

She made a comment about how I was still erect. Then she talked about how I'm OK looking and I shouldn't be punting and should be going out with girls my own age (I am in my early 20s). I appreciated what she was saying, but I really didn't want to hear that in the middle of a punt. She also started to talk about her life and, to be polite, I showed a bit of interest. She told me she had a boyfriend who didn't like what she did. Also, she herself wanted to quit and spoke a lot about her life and her future. Again, I didn't want to hear a lot of that (e.g. about her boyfriend and his penis size). Moreover, the conversation was a bit too deep for my liking but it would be horribly rude for me to say something like, "let's resume fucking".
CON #8: Way too much talk.

After the chat was over :yahoo: she brought out some lotion. I thought things were really going to heat up this time; again, I was wrong :cry: . She wanted me to massage her. I don't mind in giving a massage; but she he hadn't done a lot, or let me do a lot to her, at this point. Nonetheless, I proceeded to massage her and she complimented me even though I said I wasn't very good at it. Her pussy looked so good and I wanted to have a taste, but sadly I couldn't :cry: due to her 'no-touching-the-vagina' policy.
CON #9: Wanted a massage, even though I showed no signs that I wanted to give her one.

At this point it was getting a bit irritating. I had massaged her for an immensely long period, whilst she lay there like a giant blob and showed no signs of wanting me to stop :scare: . So I said to her, "are you ready?" to which she replied "What you think? This is shop?". Please note, at this point we had roughly taken a 20 minute break (in a 60 minute session) which included chat and massaging. I was mad and horny (so basically like a 16 year old :lol: ) so I asked her what she wanted to do next.
CON #10: Time waster.

She proceeded to a handjob, which was immensely unenthusiastic. Whilst she wanked me off, she would take a break and check her phone every now and then, which is something she did throughout the session. Then when I wouldn't pop a load, despite being fully erect, she started kissing her teeth and getting angry at me. How was I supposed to commit to a pop, when she wasn't committed at all herself?
CON #11: Checked her phone throughout the whole session.
CON #12: Aggravated over every little thing.

I wanted this load to count so I started playing with her breasts again and tried to move in for a bit more missionary. She pulled away and asked "What you doing?"; I replied, "Don't you want me to?"; she echoed what she said earlier "With my boyfriend, yes, not with you". I had had enough. With 10 minutes to spare, I removed her hand from my dick, wanked myself off, put on my clothes, washed my hands and walked out.
CON #13: VERY unenthusiastic and distant.

Conclusion

This was my second punt and it was horrible. I know she realised that I was a bit new to the scene and exploited it. She took full advantage of my politeness and gave me the worst hour £70 could buy. However, this encounter has taught me a lot.

If you are reading this PLEASE refrain from seeing her. You will get many other girls for this price with much better services. If you add a bit more to the pot, you can see someone who is 600% better than Wendy. I can almost guarantee it.  :drinks:

In her defence, she might have been having an "off day", but if that was the case, she should have simply rejected me on the phone.
« Last Edit: September 15, 2014, 03:30:41 am by Shamrock_742 »

Offline dami3n

shame you had a stinker with this girl. Trust me she wasn't having an off day, that's her form.

if you searched her profile number 1646795 you may have seen very strong negative warnings about her, or you could have asked if the forum had info, she's changed profiles and location a few times but if you read her reviews they all corroborate.

this thread alone has at least 3 - 4 dedicated negative reviews and many more mentions from punters
https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=25421.msg368186;topicseen#msg368186

terribe SP plain and simple
« Last Edit: September 15, 2014, 11:00:20 am by dami3n »

Offline Jimmyredcab

"When I called her for some better directions, she was furious."

I would have aborted the punt at this stage ---------------------- but then I would never have been tempted to see her in the first place, terrible pictures.    :thumbsdown: :thumbsdown:

fredpunter

Have to agree with jimmy, if the silly moo is annoyed with you before you even get there then best to bail out. Third time lucky hopefully.

Offline Jimmyredcab

Have to agree with jimmy, if the silly moo is annoyed with you before you even get there then best to bail out.

Can you think of any other business where they would be furious with you for asking directions to reach them.   :wackogirl:

The problem is that some punters think with their cock rather than their brain.    :crazy:

fredpunter

I'm no psychologist but I suspect that she isn't really annoyed with the punter but is annoyed with her life. She just takes this annoyance out on the punters, which is very silly cos unless she is being forced to work against her will then looking after the punters, getting a good reputation, so being able to be more choosy about when and where she works, and who she sees, and what she charges is the surest way of improving her life. As you say, basic rules for any business I guess.

Andre 3000

Noticed she was on my HL that was when she just had that picture of her in the suntan booth just saw the recent pics and yikes.

Also if any point I see 'at discretion' especially for french kissing you can probably guess the WG won't be doing it.

James999

If you're a fit young lad as you say why are you paying to fuck fat old munters, her profile pictures clearly show an old woman and if you say thye are flattering I'm amazed you managed to get a hard on.

Surely even if you're not as attractive as you say you should be able to fuck old women like that without having to pay for it  :crazy:

Offline Shamrock_742

Haha, thanks for the sympathy, guys :drinks: ! And yes, third-time lucky, I suppose, Dami3n :p .

And you could be onto something, Fred, with your non-psychologist psychological assumption.

Can you think of any other business where they would be furious with you for asking directions to reach them.   :wackogirl:

The problem is that some punters think with their cock rather than their brain.    :crazy:

I just didn't want to seem impolite and inconsiderate. Having said that, I'm not going to deny that I was partially thinking with my cock...

If you're a fit young lad as you say why are you paying to fuck fat old munters, her profile pictures clearly show an old woman and if you say thye are flattering I'm amazed you managed to get a hard on.

Surely even if you're not as attractive as you say you should be able to fuck old women like that without having to pay for it  :crazy:

:lol: I think you got the wrong end of the stick of what I was trying to say. I'm not saying that I am good looking; I was just trying to say that she would say anything to keep chatting.

I'm kind of into older women :blush: (MILFs, not particularly GILFs). But you're absolutely right, she wasn't a looker. In my defence, she didn't look so bad in her pics back when this catastrophe happened-- but she does have nice eyes (and boobs). Also, this was a last-minute-thing I wanted to do, before my 6 consecutive days at work :scare: and I wanted something nearby and relatively cheap as I didn't want to go 'all out' on my second punting session :p . My other choice was Aicha, but she wouldn't pick up her phone :cry: .

I can approach girls my age, no problem (not gloating!), but I kind of shy away from older women :blush: .

sucky2dollar

After the chat was over she brought out some lotion. I thought things were really going to heat up this time; again, I was wrong . She wanted me to massage her.

Are you shitting me, you basically volunteered to waste your own time?

Offline Riprock

OP - a good write-up.  The service you received is pretty standard for her.  God only knows how she manages to keep punters coming through the door.

As mentioned up thread, she's not happy with her life and projects her misery onto punters.
Obviously not good when you're looking to escape from your own problems for a bit. 

RR

Offline Bartolomeo

i had a punt with a girl who also kept mentioning why i'm paying and not going out and pulling girls. It was annoying. What makes it worse is that she said she does not like to see guys older than 50, and over 40 is ok, so if a younger guy came to see her then surely she should be happier.

And yea if a girl is rude on the phone about directions then I would cancel it there and then. Like you, I learnt that the hardish way.

Offline PatrickCarnes

i had a punt with a girl who also kept mentioning why i'm paying and not going out and pulling girls. It was annoying. What makes it worse is that she said she does not like to see guys older than 50, and over 40 is ok, so if a younger guy came to see her then surely she should be happier.

And yea if a girl is rude on the phone about directions then I would cancel it there and then. Like you, I learnt that the hardish way.

When I get that I just ask them why are they working as a prostitute and not working in a job where they are not opening their legs.
« Last Edit: September 21, 2014, 11:33:23 am by PatrickCarnes »

Offline punk

When I get that I just ask them why are they working as a prostitute and not working in a job where they are not opening their legs.

i got told the money is not as good.

Offline The_Don

Looked at her pictures and tried call her about 3 weeks ago, she didn't pick up the phone. After reading this I happy she didn't pick up the phone!