Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Julia_hotbabe - Woodford - TOFTT  (Read 379 times)

4 review(s) for Alisa_Y (2 positive, 2 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by GingerNuts]

Offline Bumbl3

External Link/Members Only

August 2023

Cost: £80+£20 rimming 30min incall

Comms: Texted late evening and was sent menu with extras, was asked what time i wanted
I asked for rimming and toys was confirmed by maid and off i went

Services: OW+rimming

The Wg: Defo girl in pics but obviously highly photoshopped, much small boobs dunno what cup but they were tiny. Shes maybe late twenties or early thirties id guess but not bad looking imo. Signs of baby from slightly saggy belly but still slim

Meet: Once confirmed all services i headed over to postcode given was asked to park at jet carwash about 30second walk from the house which is on a high road. Knocked on door and was opened by Julia hidden behind door.
Once inside was led upstairs into one of the bedrooms and she took out her phone with the list of extras and asked what i wanted pointed to rimming and she confirmed £100 for 30mins. Now heres where it went abit neg for me, i asked about toys on texts snd obviously it was maid dealing and sp had no idea so whn i asked her about toys she said its with her friend at another location so i explained that its what i was after she apologised and i said no worries and left it at that. To be honest Julia was very friendly snd engaging throughout the meet so im not puttin fault with her, hence the neutral.
Now with the paperwork and services confirmed we both started to strip and she came to help out and i had a grope and quick peck on the lips. I went over to bed she sat next to me and started kissin me from neck down to my balls then started kissing around my arse and slowly onto rimming.
The rimming itself wasnt anything amazing more light licks but was good enough to get me hard. Cause owo was extra i didnt take she put on the dom and switched between rimming and ow. Ow wasnt great and i felt hard on slightly going so i asked for a prostate massage and handjob to which i blew my load.
She cleaned me up snd off i went.

Summary: In all honesty this punt was boring and no real chemistry but again the sp was friendly throughout and i felt she tried her best to keep me happy. I think the extras ruin punts like these i guess.
Only just made it a neutral for me but ymmv

Wont return with all the extras not worth it