Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: The only real British Indian???  (Read 1473 times)

Offline typinghard

External Link/Members Only..

Finding it strange that there are no reviews available for this lass as she seems to be coming to Leicester more often. Fired up a text and quoted 120 for an hour. Expressed my interest towards gfe and waterspouts. Immediate response was “go elsewhere” even though I wasn’t rude or anything.
Any reviews please?

Offline GingerNuts

Pictures are in likely stolen: External Link/Members Only (scroll through)

Offline scouting

Finding it strange that there are no reviews available for this lass as she seems to be coming to Leicester more often. Fired up a text and quoted 120 for an hour. Expressed my interest towards gfe and waterspouts. Immediate response was “go elsewhere” even though I wasn’t rude or anything.
Any reviews please?

Maybe she just doesn't like the idea of pissing on each other, politely asked or not

Offline ZeroCount

Maybe she just doesn't like the idea of pissing on each other, politely asked or not

Given that there's a big red X next to WS on her profile, I think that's quite likely.

Offline typinghard

The fact that she want me to go elsewhere instead of just saying she doesn’t like it or just pointing to her likes/dislikes says a lot about how much she cares about customer and it screams mechanical service. Guess only one way to find out  :D

Offline Ranger156

Any reviews please?

Yes she is genuine, I have seem her before but only for a 15m meet. Very mechanical indeed and OW / sex with no kissing or gfe.