Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Nicole Thai - E14 - Canary Wharf  (Read 1255 times)

32 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 7218673) (24 positive, 3 neutral, 5 negative) [Indexed by GingerNuts]
32 review(s) for Thai sexy Nicole (24 positive, 3 neutral, 5 negative) [Indexed by LLPunting]

Offline sambrown7843

External Link/Members Only

Location - E14

Date: some time in july. Got in before her recent price hike

Comms: arranged on the day, no issues. Quick response, prob not her who I was speaking to. Idk

Price: £100 for 45

Services: OWO, Mish, dfk, massage - 2 pops

The girl: young, deffo close to age given, 24. Her body is deffo my type. Curvy, almost puppy fat kind of vibe. very pretty face imo.

The punt: met at door, studio apartment which is nice since very clear there’s no one else in, showered alone, shower itself is very small. Not possible to share. Came out, she dried me off with a towel, paying attention to my dick. I undressed her and she tended to me. Laid her on the bed once she was nude and started kissing. Plenty of tongue. I eventually asked her for some head. She was sensual and took her time. Slow action. Taking in my length. No hands and no teeth. Asked for sex, condom on, got into mish and pounded until I filled her. Moans not dramatised. Fairly realistic. Rinsed off and asked for a massage. She took her time for about 15 min. Massage was pretty good. Worked on whole body. Ended with more OWO. A lot of ball sucking this time. Kissing my dick and long licked of my shaft. She sucked me until hard, , slid a condom on me and climbed on top of me. Lowers herself and I slide inside. I nice gasp my moan from her and she starts riding away. She pushes her tits to my mouth and I happily oblige. Sucking away. I pull her face down to me and for dfk. Switching between nipple and lips. She rides me until I cum.

Got cleaned up and head out. Check the time as I walk through the door and realise she made me cum twice in sub 35 mins. And for that can’t give her any less than a +. Prob won’t return post price hike when other Thais are offering anal and cim at 150ph. Very nice girl tho. Chemistry was good too.

Offline GingerNuts

I've added Canary Wharf as the location, shout up if that's incorrect.

Online Iloveoral

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 388
Good review matey thanks I’ve HL’d in the hope she travels my way