Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Jackie - Maxes Angels  (Read 2485 times)

Online nforbes

External Link/Members Only

It find it really funny I was bigging up maxes and today they went and had an absolute shocker. I made an appointment with maxes today around 2pm for 7pm and dealt with 2 receptionists today one of them was a complete prick and the other one was a complete idiot. Anyways they sent me the address of the hotel but with no room number just before I leave my house I notify them that I still haven't received a room number, they tell me they are in the process of getting a room and to make my way there as they will notify me by the time I get there. I go there no call. Nothing. (waited like 10 mins. I was calling my plan B but no calls going through (just my f****** luck). I get a call from one of the receptionists asking if I had cancelled I told her she didn't send the room number. She claimed she had already sent it and then she checked her log and then realized her dumb-ass didn't send no text. She apologised and asked if I was still coming. I really wanted to say F-U and then have went on to proceed with plan b but it seems that she wasn't available so with no options on the table I told them I will be there in five minutes.

When I arrived she really nice and extremely hot so at this point i'm delighted I decided to go through with this booking. She didn't wear what I had requested and I just start going off about stupid the receptionists were until I discover this woman was one of them :( AKWARD!!!! Well at this point I just hop in the shower to wash away the stress and come out raring to go. everything seemed so flow well kissing was average though (no DFK! or any real enthusiasm) but the blowjob was like 9/10. Now this is almost to embrassing to post but this has got to be the first time in the history of punting that no sexual intercourse has taken place in a meeting. Not going to go into the details of why, but basically I paid £200 for a blow job.

And that lads caps off the most dreadful week of punting ever.

cockneybstrd

External Link/Members Only

It find it really funny I was bigging up maxes and today they went and had an absolute shocker. I made an appointment with maxes today around 2pm for 7pm and dealt with 2 receptionists today one of them was a complete prick and the other one was a complete idiot. Anyways they sent me the address of the hotel but with no room number just before I leave my house I notify them that I still haven't received a room number, they tell me they are in the process of getting a room and to make my way there as they will notify me by the time I get there. I go there no call. Nothing. (waited like 10 mins. I was calling my plan B but no calls going through (just my f****** luck). I get a call from one of the receptionists asking if I had cancelled I told her she didn't send the room number. She claimed she had already sent it and then she checked her log and then realized her dumb-ass didn't send no text. She apologised and asked if I was still coming. I really wanted to say F-U and then have went on to proceed with plan b but it seems that she wasn't available so with no options on the table I told them I will be there in five minutes.

When I arrived she really nice and extremely hot so at this point i'm delighted I decided to go through with this booking. She didn't wear what I had requested and I just start going off about stupid the receptionists were until I discover this woman was one of them :( AKWARD!!!! Well at this point I just hop in the shower to wash away the stress and come out raring to go. everything seemed so flow well kissing was average though (no DFK! or any real enthusiasm) but the blowjob was like 9/10. Now this is almost to embrassing to post but this has got to be the first time in the history of punting that no sexual intercourse has taken place in a meeting. Not going to go into the details of why, but basically I paid £200 for a blow job.

And that lads caps off the most dreadful week of punting ever.

Come on Forby

Why no fucking ? Was it your end or hers that was the problem ?

Seems like you have splashed out close to a Monkey over the weekend and it sounds like you would have been better off spanking the monkey instead of these three punts.

Offline Convince Me

Similar experience to mine with the thick shits on the other end of the phone. Gave up on them & took my wallet elsewhere.

Offline Meursault

Maxes were so good a few years ago.
Now one has no idea what the girls are going to be like, especially given all the ridiculous photo-shop augmentation.
I saw a couple of the girls, years ago, that are still on their website and they bare no resemblance to the reality.
Mind you, in my opinion and preference, even massive photo-shopping doesn't make this "34 year old" look attractive.
« Last Edit: September 15, 2014, 11:09:33 pm by Meursault »

Offline yuiop300

Come on Forby

Why no fucking ? Was it your end or hers that was the problem ?

Seems like you have splashed out close to a Monkey over the weekend and it sounds like you would have been better off spanking the monkey instead of these three punts.

Forby spill the beans.  We don't judge people here.

A friend had a lot of grief organising a threesome at Maxes as well.

Y

Offline salazar

endomorph