Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: XXX Sweet CANDY XXX - Hendon  (Read 1833 times)

4 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 7251428) (2 positive, 0 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by GingerNuts]

Offline leekahn99

This is my first review so bare with me. Meeting took place late June.
External Link/Members Only

Duration: 30min £80 + £20 kissing.

Communication: Quick via whatsapp.

Venue: Residential area near NW4.

Looks: rather tall probably 1m75-ish, great body, soft skin, round firm ass but not hard, cute feet. She did not have any make up on so not glammed up as in her profile pics, but shes very pretty without; natural beauty.

Action: Mish, OWO, LFK, Doggy, Cowgirl
Started with LFK while groping each other but felt a bit distant as in businesslike. So no passionate GFE feeling i'd say. A bit disappointed as i'd extra for kissing expecting DFK and more intimacy. Then went down on her for a 5min, smelled and tasted fresh. she was slightly responsive with deep breathes. Now her turn for OWO; it was decent got me rock hard looked at me a couple of times while at it. She lubed up and onto Mish (protected of course) then doggy then CG, and finished up with hand job (my preferred way of climaxing). She did everything without any complaints and delivered a nice service but there was something missing, it was quite businesslike. Felt like she takes quite a few booking back to back although she's very well organised.

Pros:
Nice and sweet girl always smiling.
Great body/pretty face.
Decent OWO but not mind blowing, deep enough but no DT.
Pussy tasted sweet, no fingers allowed (if my memory serves well).

Neutral
Kind of businesslike despite the fact that she is genuinely a nice girl

Cons:
None

I'd give this a low positive because did everything right but didn't feel she was 100% "in the moment"
Would I return? No just coz there are many more options out there
« Last Edit: August 07, 2023, 03:51:01 pm by leekahn99 »

Offline GingerNuts

Thanks for the review. I've added Hendon as the location, shout up if that's incorrect.