Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Sexyyy_Laura Marylebone  (Read 1697 times)

107 review(s) for sexyyy_laura (97 positive, 6 neutral, 4 negative) [Indexed by GingerNuts]

Offline Johnsurrey

My first full service punt for a long time so I thought I would treat myself to an hour with the well reviewed Laura.

Comms - Contacted Laura a few days in advance and arranged a meet for the day and time I wanted. No issues at all, all very smooth.

Prices - £180 for 1hr (anal £40 extra if you want that)

When - August 2023

Location - Marylebone

Residence - 2nd floor nice flat, no issues getting in was buzzed up straight away. Good bathroom facilities, nice bedroom, very clean and tidy so no complaints at all

Girl - Same as her pictures, Laura is a gorgeous looking girl with a cracking body and fantastic bolt ons, I could happily play with them for hours. She seems to have a sweet personality as well, very easy to talk to.

Services - DFK, OWO, sex in multiple positions, massage

Session - Arrived and was welcomed in and up to the bedroom by Laura wearing a short dress looking delicious. Offered a shower but i'd already had one so it was  straight down too it with Laura pulling me towards her kissing me and getting me to explore her body with my hands.

We quickly undress and she stands in front of a mirror with me behind her, me kissing her neck and playing with her tits. This is the part which feels more like a regular routine as she leads me over to the wall takes off my boxers and gets on her knees and takes my cock in her mouth. What follows is 5 minutes of her sucking my cock, slapping it against her cheeks and stroking it.

She suggests we get more comfortable on the bed was on the bed where she continues to suck my cock for a few minutes getting me ready to fuck her. On with the condom and she climbs on top of me for a mixture of her riding me and being pulled in close changing speeds between slow sensual sex and hard fast fucking with lots of good DFK in between. Reverse cowgirl and a sideways style followed which gave me the opportunity to watch my cock sliding in and out of her pussy in the mirror. After about 20 minutes of this I suggest we try some doggy and she gets on all fours. 5 minutes of pumping from behind with her gorgeous ass in sight and I unload in the bag.

We didn't have long left so she gave me a massage followed by some more kissing.

Before I knew it my time was up and I was off back in Marylebone.

Pros
Comms easy
Laura is very attractive in my opinion which a cracking body and a lovely girl
Great sex

Cons
None

Verdict - Fun hour spent with a nice girl. Will definitely return.

External Link/Members Only
« Last Edit: August 07, 2023, 08:25:36 am by Johnsurrey »

Offline keij

wrong link? extra 7 at the end