Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Joana - Dollis Hill  (Read 1269 times)

Offline Dixter

After a recent review from Harryhood I was tempted to sample her rimming skills and was not disappointed. Booked her for an hour before a trek to the west part of town on a weekday afternoon. She welcomed me wearing a black dress with her chebs trying to get free. She is quite old for my liking but I was there for some cheap hardcore oral and rimming and not for the looks.

Into the bedroom I head for the shower after paying the fees. By the time I returned she was in her thongs and bra and I laid down for a quick massage which soon turned into body slides and soon my arsehole was licked properly . Turn over and she lifted my legs and deep rimming ensued and then she took my little chap in her mouth. For next five minutes she alternated between my dick, balls and arsehole before I asked her to lie down. A little massage on her and then I put two fingers in her pussy and my thumb in her arse for some finger blasting. Over to 69 and she started sucking and I kept on fingering her both holes. Soon I had come in her mouth which she spit. She straightway asked if I wanted to come again which I said yes to and she started sucking. I wasn't sure whether I can come again without a break but she kept on sucking before I covered her mouth with another shot. It had been only 25 minutes till now so I asked for more and she went again for it. I knew third one will not be easy so I went to the bathroom to wash my hands which had been inside her. Came back and asked her to kneel and gave her some facefucking before she stopped as I was too deep in her throat. She asked me to sit on the bad and started blowing again but I was too weak to deliver. I stood up and started wanking before I came (sort of) on her body. Took a shower and left before running into her housemate who doesn't seem to care much about what's going on.

£70 for top notch rimming and cum thrice is great value.

I may return for a slower session with her and want to push my luck with more fingers in her arse.

Offline advent2016

After a recent review from Harryhood I was tempted to sample her rimming skills and was not disappointed. Booked her for an hour before a trek to the west part of town on a weekday afternoon. She welcomed me wearing a black dress with her chebs trying to get free. She is quite old for my liking but I was there for some cheap hardcore oral and rimming and not for the looks.

Into the bedroom I head for the shower after paying the fees. By the time I returned she was in her thongs and bra and I laid down for a quick massage which soon turned into body slides and soon my arsehole was licked properly . Turn over and she lifted my legs and deep rimming ensued and then she took my little chap in her mouth. For next five minutes she alternated between my dick, balls and arsehole before I asked her to lie down. A little massage on her and then I put two fingers in her pussy and my thumb in her arse for some finger blasting. Over to 69 and she started sucking and I kept on fingering her both holes. Soon I had come in her mouth which she spit. She straightway asked if I wanted to come again which I said yes to and she started sucking. I wasn't sure whether I can come again without a break but she kept on sucking before I covered her mouth with another shot. It had been only 25 minutes till now so I asked for more and she went again for it. I knew third one will not be easy so I went to the bathroom to wash my hands which had been inside her. Came back and asked her to kneel and gave her some facefucking before she stopped as I was too deep in her throat. She asked me to sit on the bad and started blowing again but I was too weak to deliver. I stood up and started wanking before I came (sort of) on her body. Took a shower and left before running into her housemate who doesn't seem to care much about what's going on.

£70 for top notch rimming and cum thrice is great value.

I may return for a slower session with her and want to push my luck with more fingers in her arse.

How did you contact her? Is there a current URL with phone number?

I found a link in an old thread
https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=316456.msg3305090#msg3305090

Offline fredhiggins

The rimming sounds blooming amazing.

Offline Dixter

How did you contact her? Is there a current URL with phone number?

I found a link in an old thread
https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=316456.msg3305090#msg3305090

Unfortunately no active links. I used the number from one of the reviews.