Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Esha - Diva - Baker Street  (Read 855 times)

Offline lellecasu

External Link/Members Only

August 2023

Services: Standard (GFE DFK OWO PENETRATION) + Extra (CIM)
Location: less than 5min walking from baker street underground station
House: The house is central but it can be a little bit cleaner and with more towels
Booking time: 2 hours
Price: 500 + 50 for CIM
Pictures: standard, it is for sure her but with some medium editing. Including the selfie picture. More weight than the picture. Anyway, she is young and pretty. Nice natural boobs

General notes:
- She has really good English, sociable and friendly.
- She seems at the beginning of this job but she already does it really well.
- I did not try 69 or oral on her. It seems fingering is out of the menu

Cons
- Minor. She should understand better what the client wants without always asking (this is subjective of course). Maybe she is asking every-time to make sure she is doing a good job
- Minor. For the price the house should be in a good temperature, cleaner and with more towels. It was in a good standard but with 500 I was expecting more.
- Medium. Alarm for the end of the session, no one minute more. She asks for the shower and that it is
- Medium. Listerine should be provider and she should take as well. Something that I like that Thai girls usually do. Maybe here it is me be pedantic but I believe is a nice touch

Pro:

- English, sociable (just put a break on the conversation if you feel she is taking over too much)
- Nice massage
- OWO and CIM, good well done
- Natural big boobs. So soft
- Good GFE experience
- DFK
- She does not drink but she offer for you some alcohol like gin and tonic etc

Would I return? I would love to try more girls from Diva, but for sure Esha is a positive one.