Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Bia Hot Massage- Tottenham Court Road  (Read 1484 times)

15 review(s) for Bia Hot Massage (14 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by The_Don]

Offline Harry Monk

External Link/Members Only

I'm on a great run at the moment and it continued with Bia.

Previous reviews suggested she was an SP I would like and her service level also aligns.
Easy comms with meet arranged by message the night before just required to confirm on the morning. Travelled in by train and made use of the Lizzy line which promptly got me to TCR. Less than 5 minute walk and I receive directions for final approach. Up the dodgy stairs with the 70s carpet ( why is it always the top floor) and I'm greeting by Bia in a nice little dress showing off her superb figure.
Took a quick shower, I'm usually not long out of the shower but I play the game to make life easy and ensures a happier SP IMO.

We start proceedings with a bit of kissing and a feel up of each others bodies. I'd booked 1 hour and paid the 20 sheets extra for OWO and as per her usual we move to a massage with her after a short time paying attention to my pecker and balls. Flip over and OWO commences....very nice and I start to explore her magnificent body. Pull her knickers to the side and rub her growler before encouraging her to move to 69 where I chew on her vag ,that is the biggest button I've ever had my tongue on.
On with the johnny and I enter her in doggy, she looks superb and I proceed to give her my best before turning her over and finishing in mish.

Round 2 was more massage moving to penis massage, as she calls it ,then more OWO before taking her one last time on her back then in standing doggy and finishing on her tits.

She's a cracking looking lady maybe a bit too muscly for some but I loved her shape only wish she did A but you can't have it all can you ?

£200 for the hour is the going rate now I guess so given she's a good performer not bad VFM, I would consider a return but there's a few on my HL that need probing.

Offline GingerBoy11

Thanks for the review, reading has just prompted me to leave mine of Bia. . .as per other users it looks like you guys got a bit more vfm then I did, but it seems like more of a reluctance to push the boundaries from my side rather than Bia not being willing.

. . .I will have to venture back for a 2nd round and see what else she can offer me!