Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: EroticEmms > London > Intro to light BDSM  (Read 1429 times)

42 review(s) for Erotic Emms (42 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by WARSZAWA16]

Offline nuckingfuts

EroticEmms > London > July ‘23

Intro to BDSM Episode 1  :lol:

Title & Location

External Link/Members Only

External Link/Members Only

Time: 2 Hours - £290

Overall Rating: 9/10

Logistics/Comms:

Great comms over AW and then via text. Easy to find; no muss, no fuss.

Looks:

Lovely elongated face, with a soft jaw line, lovely red hair, long and silky. Great to run your fingers through and hold on tight. Lovely brown eyes, tiny nose piercing and sexy ivory skin. Ripe for a good spanking and get nice and red.
Great pair of natural Cs and long, thick nipples that love a lick, suck, graze and a light bite. Even a gentle twist when she’s really going.
The derrière is one to be caressed, kissed, licked and sucked, then spanked. I could have gone harder, but it was a first for me. Next time I’ll be sure to leave a mark.
Slightly taller than me so 5”5 or 5”6. Perfectly proportional assets to frame. No hint of belly so I’d assume she keeps herself fit.
Great down to earth conversationalist and knows just when to put something in her mouth to ensure you both don’t waffle on.

Meeting
  • Role Play
  • Light BDSM > Sub/Dom switch
  • Oral both ways including rimming
  • lots of squirting
  • Facial & Snowball
  • Face sitting
  • I counted at least 3 orgasms. 2 by me and 2 using toys

Overall Great session to dip my toe into bdsm. I see myself as a switch but more dominant leaning. Emma was great at explaining, role playing and she can squirt *gallons* so I should really take a change of clothes with me next time.

Sadly I didn’t get to enjoy any piss play but we’re talking about that for next time.

Would I return? Yes

Until Next Time  :hi:

NF

Offline GingerNuts

In which part of south west London did the meeting take place?