Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: HottieBlondeParis - South Quay TOFTT  (Read 1968 times)

2 review(s) for HottieBlondeParis (1 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by Payyourwaymate]

Offline BoneToned

What do you do when Plans A, B and C don't respond, despite having green lights on? Well, sometimes you just have to go with Plan D, which just happens to be a random girl with no UKP reviews whatsoever. TOFTT time.

Girl
HottieBlondeParis External Link/Members Only

Price
£150 for 30 minutes. About as much as I'm willing to pay for someone with no reviews.

A well known hotel just along from South Quay, or Canary Wharf if you prefer. The rooms are cheap and the hotel is always busy.

Communication
I was trying to get a punt from three green lights with no luck whatsoever. HottieBlondeParis replied straight away. The responses were rather basic, and it felt a little uncoordinated (no price list etc). When I got to the hotel I was told to wait in the lobby a while, which I hate, and I almost walked. I'm glad I didn't walk though.

Appearance
HottieBlondeParis is a little older than the pictures. She has some tattoos and piercings which are not visible (at all) in the pictures. So I would guess she's probably in her late 20s, early 30s now. Her nipples are pierced. She had a plaster over one nipple due to an incident of some kind. However, she is tall, thin and pretty. Very much attractive.

Experience
Holey moley. Her personality shined through from the minute I stepped into the room. She is British, she had a bubbly persona and I felt that we hit it off straight away. I handed over the readies and went for a quick shower. Onto the bed, we did a bit of light kissing and then it was straight into OWO. It was amazing; plenty of spit, eye contact, deep throating, ball attention - a great start. I very much enjoyed the chat throughout - there was a good connection there. Into a bit of cowgirl and this was amazing, she was on top of me, good gyration, prompting me to grab her breasts, finger in mouth, amazing noises - it was very much PSE territory. Into a bit of reverse cowgirl, she has a great arse and I very much enjoyed the grind. Then into doggy - I gave it a good old pump, she was making all the right noises throughout. I popped in the bag without much effort.

Summary
The service was absolutely A+. Minimal rush - I kept an eye on the time because I didn't want to be rude, but there was rarely any prompting to move on. Possibly the best BJ I've ever had and the sex was amazing throughout. I am generally quite vanilla, and I felt that she would have been up for pretty much anything had I asked. She's a lovely girl and I'm very much looking forward to seeing her again.

Offline Shadow314

Nice review and TOFTT BT!
It's the kind of profile I would have put down as a cam girl that doesn't meet, but good to know she exists.

Offline jasonbourne

thanks for the review, profile does look odd but she sounds very promising