Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Emily Balfour - London Tour - South Kensington  (Read 1822 times)

1 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 121640) (1 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by GingerNuts]

Offline HighHeelLover

Visited Emily back in May when she did her last tour of London

External Link/Members Only

Did a search for her on here and couldn't find any reviews on here for her, but I do remember reading one on her few yrs ago?? so I'm guessing this could be TOFTF. any ways doesnt matter if its not.

The lady in question had been around what seem like a lifetime first spotted her when she first joined in 2005, she bezzie mates with Rebecca Moore. both very well known on the scene and if you didn't know who she was then you've probs been hiding under a rock somewhere for the last 10-15 yrs. Tonnes of videos of her flying around.

Well Cammed with her loads in the late 2000's and thought she was hot and absolute filth at the time. Body was banging for sure!! Still very fit now as she does rollerblading al ot(check her insta) but I think I preferred her without the massive bolt-ons. Always wanted to meet her but her prices were bit too high for me back in the day and didn't fancy a trip down to brighton.

Anyway messaged her on AW, asked or dates and got her number to discuss.  Arranged and paid a a deposit. Think it was 50%. i paid cant remember but i did pay one. Rest was paid on site of date. Stayed for 1 hour £500

Emily is naturally tall and with heels on she was same height as me 5,9. Dress as requested . Massive bolt on popping out of her shirt. Face has had work done. profile says 36 i'll says that about right , might have shaved off 1or 2 yrs but nothing drastic.

Greeted behind door of hotel, good hotel btw. easy access no one blinked an eye when going in. Was offered and jumped in and out to be greeted by a cheery emily. Started with a decent owo, smudging her lipstick all over my cock. took it deep and gave her a good face fuck. she can take it for sure. Lots of drool coming from. Stripped her down to her lingerie and heels and continue with more face fucking. Asked her to rim me and she ask me to lie down and propped a pillow under me and started of sucking me and the moved onto to a good round of rimming. Good amounts of tongue action and made a genuine effort to give me arsehole a good licking .

Rubbered up and got her on her back, leg on my shoulders and began fucking her hard. Lots of dirty talk coming from her not over the top or cringey shit. moved about the room and fucked hard in every position watching ourselves in all the mirrors around the room including ceiling. Carried on fucking hard  wiht encouragement from emliy. Eventually blew my load all over her face leaving a fat load over her face. with her lipstick smudged and mascaara running down her face she was a beautiful site to behold.

Looking at the time I only had 10 mins left, as I've been getting old my recovery rate is getting longer and I knew I wouldn't be able to squeeze in round 2 if I tried. So chatted to her about all her mates that I've seen and had a laugh about all of them. Has another shower then left.

Overall - left satisfied, good little filthy fuck session. Would I return? people will probably say over priced for a late 30yrs old but it was a scratch i needed to itch  for a,long time so not guna complain     

Offline GingerNuts

Thanks for the review.

London is a big place, in which part of it did the meeting take place?

Offline HighHeelLover

she got a hotel in south kensington

Offline BackdoorSmasher

How was the deposit paid?

Bank transfer or AW?

Fancy meeting her but not keen on bank transfer.