Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: @sweet Lola@, busty Hungarian insane deepthroat, Colindale North West London  (Read 5121 times)

29 review(s) for @sweet Lola@ (22 positive, 3 neutral, 4 negative) [Indexed by GingerNuts]

Offline aleviodema

Met this WG last week based on her glowing reviews and her profile.

Link: External Link/Members Only

Fee: £100 per hour

Comms: Called her in the morning, asked her if she is available in the evening, confirmed she was. Told her my requests, which she was happy with, and had some banter on the phone (She has a very friendly personality). Called her when I arrived at her postcode, and gave me directions to her apartment block. When I arrived she buzzed me in.

Location: Colindale, north west London, tower block of apartments , 5 minute walk from Colindale station.

The girl: Very attractive, busty with a slightly tanned body. She is Hungarian but I got a Mediterranean look from her. Pictures on her profile are spot on.

Services: Foot fetish, deepthroat OWO, Cum twice

Punt: After opening the door, she had a smile on her face and was happy to see me. She was very gigly as she had a friend she shares an apartment with.  Confirmed what I wanted. Paid the fee and asked for a shower. After the shower she gave me hand sanitiser to use. She is a clean freak, and very hygienic (as stated on her profile).

Round 1: Started with me playing with her feet and soles. Feet are soft, well maintained and pedicured. She then started playing with and smothering my face with her soles. I just laid on the bed and enjoyed enjoyed this for 10 minutes whilst I was rock hard.

Asked for OWO, and she asked whether I wanted it slow or fast. I said both.
Man this girls oral skills are insane. Deep sloppy and spit everywhere. Whilst sucking,  she looked at me with those sexy eyes, and I lost control after 5 minutes of this I exploded in her mouth.

Intraround, asked if I wanted a massage but decided I wanted to play with her feet more. So she did the same thing, stroking and smothering her feet in my face as I got hard again, whilst having a chat.

Round 2: OWO the second round was even more intense, this time with her soles in my face and this time. She used both her mouth and hands and doing this twisting motion while sucking, and looking into my eyes. Eventually I lost control again, and shot my load .
Wet wipes to clean both of us. Had a chat about my life and her life as a sex worker. Got a hug and left 5 minutes before the hour mark.

Conclusion:
This girl has one of the best oral skills, and that alone is worth seeing her for. And for foot fetish guys, she knows how to use her feet to turn you on. Not only that, she is very beautiful with sexy eyes and gives everything to make sure you are having a good time. Will return, and definetly recommend.

Online Mr Sinister

See she's moved to West London and doubled her prices, was in my parts not so long ago was tempted for a quick p&d

Online Dazzle1981

Good review.

Would be keen to see her but can't get past her ethnic screening. Once I reply with ethnicity, she stops responding. Oh well

Offline The_Don

See she's moved to West London and doubled her prices, was in my parts not so long ago was tempted for a quick p&d

She yoyo her prices, at 1 point £60 P/H

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=328383.msg3601433#msg3601433

Offline Stealthmode

Good review.

Would be keen to see her but can't get past her ethnic screening. Once I reply with ethnicity, she stops responding. Oh well

She detest Asians (based on past hygiene issues, her words). So if you are Asian that will probably explain why you’ll find it difficult to pin her down.

Offline aleviodema

Yeah I got the ethnicity question too during our phone convo.

Offline VladtheImpaleHer

I keep putting her on then taking her off my HL. She doesn't kiss or do RO but her sloppy bj is so tempting! Are her tits nice??? Really missing sucking on some nice big juicy tits. That may sway my decision again.
« Last Edit: August 06, 2023, 08:30:39 am by VladtheImpaleHer »

Offline TallnHung

I keep putting her on then taking her off my HL. She doesn't kiss or do RO but her sloppy bj is so tempting! Are her tits nice??? Really missing sucking on some nice big juicy tits. That may sway my decision again.

Same, very tempted even without DFK.

Offline gray99999

I keep putting her on then taking her off my HL. She doesn't kiss or do RO but her sloppy bj is so tempting!

Same here. Always in 2 minds whether to choose her to not. Kissing and RO is half the punt for me  :dash:

Online Dazzle1981

She detest Asians (based on past hygiene issues, her words). So if you are Asian that will probably explain why you’ll find it difficult to pin her down.

Ah OK, yep I am properly Asian. Short, hairy, not smelly though. That's a shame

Offline aleviodema

They are ok, not too big, not to small, medium length. She is mainly into domination with owo.

Offline VladtheImpaleHer

They are ok, not too big, not to small, medium length. She is mainly into domination with owo.
Thanks! Still not sure. It would have to be just for the sloppy BJ then!

Offline pumps

Absolutely overpriced IMO for a mediocre Hungarian

Competition out there between wg's is slim pickings these days great for them because they can charge what they want.