Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: SabrinaXoooX Leeds  (Read 2643 times)

10 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6187743) (4 positive, 0 neutral, 6 negative) [Indexed by GingerNuts]

Offline Candyman1900

External Link/Members Only

This link doesn't work currently as she has had her account suspended for 2 weeks. I had her number and had already asked when she was back in Leeds so knew when to contact her.

30mins £80

I saw she has mixed reviews but I was after more a pump n dump meeting and she looks amazing. So I arranged a booking with the intentions of doing just that.
She uses an apartment block near the train station and is easy to find.
When I got there and received the final location instructions I knocked on the door and was welcomed in by her and wow what a body and she's beautiful too. Into the bedroom and paperwork sorted and we both undress, now as I said I was only after a pump n dump as I know roms aren't the best for gfe.
So I lie down on the bed and she lies next to me and starts stroking my cock, she lightly kisses my chest this begins to start the blood flowing. She soon has me hard and rubbers me up with her mouth which was a nice touch. What followed was an amazing bj with good eye contact and switching between mouth only and mouth n hand. She does this until I'm getting close and I asked to stop before I cum. Without saying anything she climbs on top and starts to ride me slowly. It doesn't take long before I'm close again and I ask to change position, I went for doggy so I could bash away at her sexy arse. Now this is where things got really good, I start of slowly keeping a good pace to not get to excited but enough to keep it feeling good. I think she could tell I was trying to stretch things out so started some dirty talk telling me to fuck her harder, I like this but resist and keep it at this pace. Then she pulled a trick out I've never he'd done to me before, she closes her legs together making her pussy feel really tight and then lifts her feet up and started to tickle my balls with her toes and boy dies this do the trick. I reckon it to 10 secs of this and without me changing my pace or anything I fire of my load and boy it felt amazing.
A quick clean up and a little chat about her aw account and I'm off, when I get outside I check my watch and I've been a few mins under 25mins.
So I got longer then I thought I would and got a great fuck with a gorgeous lady.

I was expecting to be in and out quicker then I was and feel if she could've got me to cum quicker she would've had me out sooner. Would I return yes she's got a cracking body and knows how to please you.

Offline Bubbleman01

Lads don’t do it! Utter crap up herself and seemed to be annoyed at everything.

I’ll get a report up later. But shouldn’t have bothered.  :scare: