Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Viva HoD (House of Divine) Pimlico  (Read 2256 times)

Offline JAPrufrock61

TL;DR An A+ attitude and approach. Very sexy and with good skills.  Highly recommended. 

External Link/Members Only

When: this week
£80 for 30

Viva: in her 40s as advertised but with a great body, she is tall, has lovely long and silky hair, a pretty and expressive face which I really found attractive, long legs, flat tummy.  Bum is a bit larger than in the photos but is still tight and worthy of attention.  She came in nice stockings and lingerie.   

Viva suggested (nicely but firmly) that I shower - it comes from the time but I was early and there was no clock watching at all in the session - the shower was quick and she came straight in with no waiting when I was done.

Greeted with a kiss and she immediately put me at my ease.  She really knows how to get things going naturally and there was a great flow to the whole event.  Started with kissing and fondling, to the bed where she initiated 69 - by asking.  OWO was good and deep and the balls got some love as well - very skilled.  She enjoyed oral - no fingers (that's fine) and was really clean and got pretty wet. 

Sex flowed nicely from this and we did miss, CG and doggy in front of the mirror which she seemed to enjoy.  During CG she came pretty hard which nearly tipped me over.  Being tall she can take it all in CG without trouble.

At no point did I think I am just the next in line, her approach was unhurried, natural, warm and seemed to include enjoying herself. Nice short chat afterwards including cat ownership experience.  A smart nice woman that you would enjoy meeting in real life. 

Offline stayer

Thanks for your review, she looks like a cracker, tits a bit small but what's not to like if you're looking for an older WG.

Offline mrx007

OWO and CIM are at discretion. That's what's stopped me seeing her.

If CIM was guaranteed I'd be round there now...