Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Scarlet_Woman Winchester  (Read 4402 times)

16 review(s) for Scarlet_Woman (14 positive, 1 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by GingerNuts]

Offline tel_house

External Link/Members Only
External Link/Members Only

This was the first 1:1 I've had since lockdown due to an operation, I have had a couple of 3/4somes with Hayley but I didn't review because I was beaten to the post by the other chap. Enough about me on to the session.

Comms

Rang a couple of times but got no reply then about 30 minutes later she rings me, very chatty even though she hadn't met me before and didn't know who I was. We agreed a 1 hour incall the following evening. I requested stockings and suspenders which she readily agreed to. She text me the postcode and asked me to text the following day before noon to confirm, which I did. She responded positively very quickly. While driving to Winchester I received a call from her, oh no I thought she's cancelling but no she wanted to let me know she would be ready about 15 minutes early and to not wait but call when I arrived, she also gave me parking instructions.

A terraced house in Winchester to the East of the City Centre, about 5 minutes walk from the nearby multi-storey car park and about 25 minutes walk from the station (according to Google). There is, however free parking very near the property. There are several steps before you get to the front door and you have to walk past other doors before you get to hers. She obviously lives there but the place was clean and tidy.

The girl

The photos are genuine, I'm not much good with ages but I'd say 33 was about right, size 8-10, friendly, enthusiastic, chatty (some people may find her too chatty but she's no time-waster), short compared to me (5ft 3in).

Services

I hour for £160, OWO, DFK, wanking, 69, reverse oral, Penetration (Protected) in a couple of positions

The meet

I arrived about 10 minutes early and was told the house number straight away, the outer door was left unlocked and I opened the inner door to find Scarlet standing there in black stockings and suspenders with matching bra and pants. I took my shoes off and we immediately went upstairs to the bedroom. I handed over the brown envelope, which she just put on the dressing table and didn't open it the whole time I was there. That was immediately followed by DFK. She then removed my shirt and sucked my nipples for a while then removed my trousers and pants. I was wearing an Arab strap with a cock ring which fascinated her and enhanced my erection. She dropped to her knees and gave me a blowjob, intermittently squeezing my balls. We then moved onto bed for 69. She gave the impression she enjoyed being licked. This was followed by more OWO and I put a finger inside her and gave her a finger fucking, she appeared to cum as a result. She then put a rubber on me and we went for cowgirl, she did offer doggy but I declined because I would have been uncomfortable we then went for reverse cowgirl. I finished by cuming on her face. I used the bathroom before departing all in all I was there over the hour.

Conclusion

Would I visit again – very much a yes
VFM -yes
The only downside would be too chatty for some but I was OK with it.

Offline personofinterest

Hi, Scarlett looked familiar to me. It was only when I got home it hit me. I'm more than sure that Scarlett also went by the names Summer / Pandora and previously worked out of Southampton and Basingstoke.

Offline south_fifty

Hi, Scarlett looked familiar to me. It was only when I got home it hit me. I'm more than sure that Scarlett also went by the names Summer / Pandora and previously worked out of Southampton and Basingstoke.

Would that be "Pandora's Box" who I saw a few times before coming on here?

Offline nigel4498

I was going to book Pandora once back in 2017/18 but I seem to recall Tel telling me he had seen her once in Ocean Village and not to bother as he had a crap punt with her.
I doubt if it’s the same girl, hopefully Tel can clarify if Pandora and Scarlet are one of the same
« Last Edit: August 20, 2023, 09:53:10 am by nigel4498 »

Offline personofinterest

Yes.

Offline Fatman

Would that be "Pandora's Box" who I saw a few times before coming on here? yes!

Q

So as it’s been confirmed scarlet was Pandora is she worth the £160 entry fee ?
As pandora she’s not got many great reviews. 🤷‍♂️

Offline Bunbury

So as it’s been confirmed scarlet was Pandora is she worth the £160 entry fee ?
As pandora she’s not got many great reviews. 🤷‍♂️

I’m more than sure that Scarlet is not Pandora.
I saw Pandora years back in Basingstoke before I was a member.
I’ve recently seen Scarlet and in no way does she resemble Pandora in looks or service.
Met Scarlet for 45 minutes £140, well worth it.
« Last Edit: August 25, 2023, 11:48:44 am by Bunbury »

Offline tel_house

I was going to book Pandora once back in 2017/18 but I seem to recall Tel telling me he had seen her once in Ocean Village and not to bother as he had a crap punt with her.
I doubt if it’s the same girl, hopefully Tel can clarify if Pandora and Scarlet are one of the same

I can definitely confirm that Pandora and Scarlet are NOT the same person.

Offline personofinterest

I can definitely confirm that Pandora and Scarlet are NOT the same person.

Sorry for the error. I can only say the similarity was enough to make me to think otherwise.

Offline Richiesanchez12345

I finished by cuming on her face.

Tel, did you discuss the facial before hand? Just wondering as I can't see it mentioned on her likes.

This SP is has certainly caught my attention. Will see if I can arrange a meet soon.

Offline Bunbury

Tel, did you discuss the facial before hand? Just wondering as I can't see it mentioned on her likes.

This SP is has certainly caught my attention. Will see if I can arrange a meet soon.

Always best to check on services before paying

Offline tel_house

She asked how I liked to finish, I sad COF and she said OK. I think it might depend on the punter .