Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Royal Siam - NEW Thai massage SIDCUP  (Read 1657 times)

Offline UKLust

Hi all

First post!  :cool:

Noticed there is a new massage place opening/opened on Station Road, DA15 called ROYAL SIAM. Think it has recently opened for business but haven’t been past it recently. Was thinking of paying it a visit. Anyone else been so far/interested that could provide any details?

Thai places around Sidcup/Eltham don’t usually offer any additional services, in my experience anyway. It’s usually only the Chinese ones that do. Eltham and Sidcup more specifically.

Hoping to add this one to the small list!

Offline Mr_Whisper

Hey bud welcome to the site

Yeah not tried it myself, but I punt in the area and seen it!

Someone’s needs to TOFTT haha…

Offline UKLust

I may have to! Review incoming next week I think  :thumbsup:

I wonder, as they are new, if they would offer services immediately or if there is some kind of bedding in process  :unknown:

Offline Engl1shmuff1ns

Everything about their ads and website, screams legit, External Link/Members Only. EM

Offline Sensei

Yeah as far as I can tell there legit, went to try it out a few weeks ago (delayed in writing up due to holidays). As soon as I went in I was asked to fill in a questionnaire with personal details and what sort of problems I was experiencing, which I guess is to better assess treatment as well as a section on how they were found: GP recommendation, Gym recommendation, word of mouth, etc.

The actual massage was very good and traditional with stretching, walking on the back, deep tissue but no hints of further services like close swipes. The rooms are also quite closely packed with not much gap between, private enough for a massage but not enough for a happy ending.

So if your looking for a good local massage I would defo recommend but anything more is highly unlikely. Which is a shame because that receptionist was fucking hot mid-20's, bit of a skinny hourglass but nice tits and ass, kind of like a thai gym girl when I walked in I thought I hit the jackpot if she was giving the massage but alas not her.

Offline Darren101

Thanks.  I'll add to my hotlist of legit massage places I could visit if I'm in the area!  I do like a good massage , legit or not.

I assume £50 for 1hr?

Website not working.

Offline Sensei

From what I can recall it was around £50 for the hour, it was in the £40-50 range