Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Charming Nicha, TOFTT with new Thai girl in Farnborough  (Read 1300 times)

19 review(s) for Charming Nicha (19 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Doyle]

Offline mh

TL;DR - I Took One For The Team and it was fabulous

Who: Charming Nicha - External Link/Members Only

Where: Farnborough central, flats close to McDonald's, Sainsburys etc. Parked in Sainsbury's, machines take cash.

When: Aug 2023

Price: £70 for half hour plus £30 for anal.

Comms: Excellent by text if a bit repetitive with the full list of services and prices sent 3 times in total, but she answered specific questions OK too.

The girl:

No age on profile but I guess mid 30's? Not stunningly pretty but nothing to offend. Definitely the girl in the photos with the distinctive tattoo. Not exceptionally short or tall, no flab, good figure and nice arse. Very good fake boobs. Fully shaved.

The punt:

Sometimes taking a chance pays off. The profile was created just a few days earlier so very much uncharted territory, but responsive on text and good pricing got her my business.

I received the flat number as soon as I texted that I was outside the block, even though I was more than 5 minutes early for the agreed time.

I'd already said what I wanted on the text but of course had to repeat it all once in the room. I said I wanted half an hour and handed over £70, showing also the £30 I had for anal if we managed it (and we did, repeatedly). She didn't demand the £30 up front.

It was great from the start. She has a very happy and pleasant attitude, accommodating of every request. I undressed myself then explored Nicha with my hands, all over, nothing off limits or 'too sensitive'. She undressed bit by bit. Top off to reveal large falsies but they are top quality and the nipples were like bullets.

Panties off and exploring with fingers permitted. She then went down to pay my cock some attention. She asked about OW/OWO and I said "I don't mind" and she said £10 extra for OWO so I just shrugged, I don't ever pay for OWO, doesn't bother me either way. After getting me rock hard I laid her down on the bed and she automatically presented her pussy for licking, a lovely sight and perfectly fragrant and tasty. Next onto fucking in many positions and both holes multiple times. Pussy in mish then doggy. I didn't waste too long on this as I'd hoped to be hard enough for anal, I definitely was and so fucked her arse in doggy, cowgirl, reverse cowgirl and missionary. It was delightfully tight and she was very enthusiastic, happy to respond appropriately to my verbal prompts and no complaints no matter how hard I thrusted.

When I could see there was less than 10 minutes left on the clock I indicated that the condom should come off and I was ready to come. She used quite a lot of baby oil, very skilfully, to bring me off. While she was working on me I was vigorously fingering her and she responded vocally and with no objection. And then of course after I came there was the typical Thai attention to detail to clean me up. She even offered massage then, even though I am sure we were at 30 minutes. I declined as I had to be somewhere.

The verdict: The best punt with anal I've had in many years.

Visit again: I'm rarely in that area, but would if I could. Very happy to recommend her to others.